Look what I made

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
One day I found this cool looking sturdy case.

Case1.jpg

I wanted to use it for something, but couldn't think of anything. Then I made some measurements, got an idea, and got to work.

Case2.jpg

Yep, after a lot of detailed measuring and foam-cutting, the case now snugly holds three new-style AES cases.

Case3.jpg

The protection is perfect. Plus it's a pretty kewl way to carry the games. The only downside here is that I don't carry around my carts. At all.

Well, maybe I get to use it someday when I go to a game-meet or something. I bet it'll attract some looks from people who don't even know what a Neo-Geo is.

"A huge case like that holds only three games?"
"How come you'd want to protect them with an inch of foam?"

Case4.jpg

neo>all

Super nO0b
sweet, and when you sell games you can just pull out your suit case pop it open and show 'em the goods :cool:

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Excellent!!...i was looking for one of those myself!...approved, i like it a lot heh.

Robert

20 Year Member
This looks class!

I love it, it must be protective and must product a kind of "godfather" effect in the gaming meetings.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Very cool man. Its like holding nuclear explosives neo style...

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Cool...now you can be known as "Mr. Neo business man" with a briefcase. Wear a suit and a tie if your going out with that. That would be sweet. :D

aria

Former Moderator
neo>all said:
sweet, and when you sell games you can just pull out your suit case pop it open and show 'em the goods :cool:

Fooking A :D

I can imagine a guy wearing a suit walking into a posh hotel lobby and showing someone the goods. "Here's the 3 Euro Kizunas you requested." "Excellent, here's your suitcase full of money."

aria

Former Moderator
I'd hate to say this...

But you could probably make a reasonable side business making those for the collectors on this board -so long as you don't expect to make a solid business, but rather a fun side project.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Bobak said:
Fooking A :D

I can imagine a guy wearing a suit walking into a posh hotel lobby and showing someone the goods. "Here's the 3 Euro Kizunas you requested." "Excellent, here's your suitcase full of money."

Now that's hot.

Good job man.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
I'd hate to say this...

But you could probably make a reasonable side business making those for the collectors on this board -so long as you don't expect to make a solid business, but rather a fun side project.

I'd be worried the foam would scratch the plastic sleeve.

:rolleyes:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
3 carts down, how many to go? :oh_no:

Very nice novelty project but completely impractical. Might be good for the holy grail trinity titles (whatever those are - NTM, MSlug, Kizuna?)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
nice - I modified a bigger one to hold my NGH system,

no games though.

the NGH is most stupid for carrying about, but why would you want to anyway

MVS is for that, fill your backpack up with carts, good to go.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
I'd hate to say this...

Having read this thread, KPJ is desperately making calls and filing forms to patent the production of his "duralumin" neo goods, one might figure.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Very nice finngamer - I like it. Three Neo games is more than enough, given the depth of most of them.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Hm my first thought would be a case for a sniper rifle.

Not to mention carrying that around in either a tux or a trench coat would be totally badass.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Thanks for the nice feedback, guys. :D

Should I paint big blue letters of SNK on the side? Or is the silver and black enough for the outside?

Though big letters of SNK on the side could attract unwanted attention when delivering euro Kizunas to a dark side alley...

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
finngamer said:
Thanks for the nice feedback, guys. :D

Should I paint big blue letters of SNK on the side? Or is the silver and black enough for the outside?

Though big letters of SNK on the side could attract unwanted attention when delivering euro Kizunas to a dark side alley...

Personally I'd leave it as is - I like the element of suspense. ;)

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
wasabi said:
Having read this thread, KPJ is desperately making calls and filing forms to patent the production of his "duralumin" neo goods, one might figure.

How did you know queer?

:lol:

EDIT: In all seriousness, nice job Fingamer :)

Last edited:

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
kernow said:
"how did you know?, queer"

We all "know queer" .. its you.

Thanks for the english lesson, queer ;)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Kenny Boy said:
Thanks for the english lesson, queer ;)

See?

You got it right that time.

oh, by the way, the whole neogeo scene fucking hates you for what you've done.

but you knew that already \\o

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
finngamer said:
One day I found this cool looking sturdy case.

Case1.jpg

I wanted to use it for something, but couldn't think of anything. Then I made some measurements, got an idea, and got to work.

Case2.jpg

Yep, after a lot of detailed measuring and foam-cutting, the case now snugly holds three new-style AES cases.

Case3.jpg

The protection is perfect. Plus it's a pretty kewl way to carry the games. The only downside here is that I don't carry around my carts. At all.

Well, maybe I get to use it someday when I go to a game-meet or something. I bet it'll attract some looks from people who don't even know what a Neo-Geo is.

"A huge case like that holds only three games?"
"How come you'd want to protect them with an inch of foam?"

Case4.jpg
Cute now you can be like that guy in.... the MS4 add :cool:

Or be like the 'Super Spy'! :spock:

Adamaki

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Heh that's nice! With all that style and protection it gives the games more apparent value as well.

Insaneclown said:
Cool...now you can be known as "Mr. Neo business man" with a briefcase. Wear a suit and a tie if your going out with that. That would be sweet. :D

And you could wear a long brown mac with all your cheaper titles hanging from the inside and you could be a right dodgy dealer ;)