Looking for MVS copy of Metal Slug 5

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Loose cart only, not too concerned about condition as long as the cart is in good working condition. Thanks

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
It's really crazy how difficult it is to grab a legit cart. Been on the hunt for over a year. So few copies pop up, and whenever they do, I'm always late to the game.

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
It pops up on occasion, but the rate at which it gets scooped up when it does is a thing to be hold. As you folks know having a busy life makes it difficult to immediately see that post that pops up once every few months and have that quick trigger. Plus I recently saw a guy with 2 copies of 5, and numerous copies of 1, 2, 3, 4 x.... because? Who the fuck knows..

Last edited:

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Most of my extra 5's sold out immediately. Looking back, I probably sold them all too cheap. I "technically" still have 1 left, but I can't sell it because it's part of a lot. (I put together 1 each of my best Slugs to make a complete set with the intention to sell them as 1 lot on the bay) Maybe I'll just break it up. Not sure yet. Still undecided.

I still have plenty of 1's & X's in stock, but I'm almost sold out of 2's & 3's.

Oh and 4 sucks. Piece of crap game. Sorry excuse for a slug.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Most of my extra 5's sold out immediately. Looking back, I probably sold them all too cheap. I "technically" still have 1 left, but I can't sell it because it's part of a lot. (I put together 1 each of my best Slugs to make a complete set with the intention to sell them as 1 lot on the bay) Maybe I'll just break it up. Not sure yet. Still undecided.

I still have plenty of 1's & X's in stock, but I'm almost sold out of 2's & 3's.

Oh and 4 sucks. Piece of crap game. Sorry excuse for a slug.

Agreed, 4 is just rehashed shit.

Good luck at getting one at $200... These days a great deal for MS5 is around $250. I suggest hunting ebay and hitting anyone up that lists one to see if they will end the auction early to sell to you. Got one at an extremely good price (compared to todays prices) by doing that.

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Honestly if 4 was all I needed and it was as difficult and expensive as 5 is, I wouldn't have bothered making a post. I still enjoy 4 because it's a Slug game, but certainly not worth the effort. 5 on the other hand, I quite enjoy which makes the burn of not having it more annoying.

Rocko

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
On ebay there is this one guy from spain username ocelete who sells a kit every six months or so. Maybe he's sitting on a nos and is confident he's the only one doing so?

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On ebay there is this one guy from spain username ocelete who sells a kit every six months or so. Maybe he's sitting on a nos and is confident he's the only one doing so?

Nailed it! Your tip was spot on, I acquired MS5 from that seller. Thanks!

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Well he has a least one full kit and another loose cart with a poor label. Aside from that, I have no clue.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
That seller has few more kits and many loose carts.
Just ordered one kit from him :)