Looking for people who are as unethical as me that will provide me with unethical services

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
So here is the deal. I got a PSP Go recently.

I have 1 computer - A MacBook Air. It was stepped on..it still sort of works, but the bottom is falling off and it is now slow as hell.

I was going to do one of those partition things to be able to use it in conjunction w/ my PSP Go but now it is pointless. I can barely use the damn computer. I might get it fixed, but truthfully I can accomplish most things I need to either on my iPad or work computer.

However, I do need a computer to load my PSP Go with emulators and goodies and such.

Now, theoretically I could mail my PSP Go to a kind-hearted trust-worthy member here and they could help load some goodies on it. And I could theoretically send them some PayPal as a token of my appreciation.

Just saying, something like this would be theoretically feasible.

So yeah I understand some actions have certain consequences. Mods, don't ban me plz, but you can lock me in the War Room (it'll be worth it),

But don't remove my access to PMs plz in case a member here wanted to send me a theoretical PM...

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
If you can't find someone in the US, just send it my way bro, I'll gladly help.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Let it be known to all that I love Cory_Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
Let it be known to all that I love Cory_Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

k8tvmI4.gif
k8tvmI4.gif
k8tvmI4.gif
k8tvmI4.gif

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You don't need the entire PSP Go, just load up the M2 card with the required files in the right folders and follow some instructions to install the CFW, then play away.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I can do it for you .. would also upload some fat chicks as bonus.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I can do this for you also. I have a reasonable, uh, "selection" as well. Holler if you hear me.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You don't need the entire PSP Go, just load up the M2 card with the required files in the right folders and follow some instructions to install the CFW, then play away.

PSP Go also has 16GB of internal space you can load stuff on, so I'm assuming that's why he's planning on shipping it ;)

I love the Go, super solid unit once it's been hacked

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
call me weird, but I prefer the PSP 2000 or 3000.
Probably because I have like 45 UMD games.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
This was not near as unethical as I was hoping for.

Hell, I almost has the weed wacker and goats loaded in the truck before finished clicking on the title.

Oh well, maybe next time. I could have used the money though, that's for sure.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I love my Go. I sold my extra one on here just last week. Anyway, I hate it when I have something but cus of one missing item (cable, whatever) you can't complete the task. Very annoying.

So here's the trick. Does the Mac still work? If so, I would setup some software and remote desktop to it. Or connect it to a keyboard/mouse and monitor. Then just control it like a desktop. If you want to go the remote desktop route I would suggest setting up TeamViewer (the free account version) on the Mac. Then download the iPad App version of the software. Log into your TeamViewer account on the iPad and BOOM you're remotely controlling the broken Mac from your iPad. :D

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents if you want to be up and running ASAP. :D

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
This was not near as unethical as I was hoping for.

Hell, I almost has the weed wacker and goats loaded in the truck before finished clicking on the title.

Oh well, maybe next time. I could have used the money though, that's for sure.

Goats are always welcome at the home of moe. No need for a weed wacker though...I have my own.

I love my Go. I sold my extra one on here just last week. Anyway, I hate it when I have something but cus of one missing item (cable, whatever) you can't complete the task. Very annoying.

So here's the trick. Does the Mac still work? If so, I would setup some software and remote desktop to it. Or connect it to a keyboard/mouse and monitor. Then just control it like a desktop. If you want to go the remote desktop route I would suggest setting up TeamViewer (the free account version) on the Mac. Then download the iPad App version of the software. Log into your TeamViewer account on the iPad and BOOM you're remotely controlling the broken Mac from your iPad. :D

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents if you want to be up and running ASAP. :D

It is sort of working but goes incredibly slow. It's also frozen up on me many times for no good reason at all. I managed to back up everything, but I feel it's on it's last days.

Does Apple charge a lot for out of warranty repairs?