Looking to buy: Complete In Box Neo Geo CD Controller!

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy 1 Neo Geo CD controller for my AES, but im looking for one complete in box. Please let me know if any of you have one for sale, how much you would want etc. Thank you so very much in advance.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just curious. Why does it need to be complete? I like the Neo pad personally but my only gripe with it is how the D-pad can get fucked up over time. If you just want it to play with the box really shouldn't be a thing.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious. Why does it need to be complete? I like the Neo pad personally but my only gripe with it is how the D-pad can get fucked up over time. If you just want it to play with the box really shouldn't be a thing.
True. I guess im just used to collecting complete in box. I suppose loose would be much cheaper.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
True. I guess im just used to collecting complete in box. I suppose loose would be much cheaper.
That's the general idea. While finding something boxed is cool. I realize that at the end of the day I'm ok with a loose item like controllers and stuff as long as they aren't beat to shit. This market is not the place to look for in terms of boxed controllers or systems as you'll being paying a huge premium for it. If you want something just to play the games, then yeah. Get it loose.

Complete Neo games I can understand. Boxed systems and controllers is just hell no.