Lost McDonald's DS Game

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member

$3000ish for one of the shittiest fast food chain restaurants. On top of that he got beat to uploading it lol by a guy named Coody in France?. That DSi though is dope.

Luckily this guy isn't a complete wanker and dumped it unlike the fagger Coody. So yay we get to play a shitty version of cooking mama.

Last edited:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
He’s a pretty big wanker. This came up on my YouTube suggestions, I was up late one night and nothing was on soI also watched another one of his videos on Hatsune Miku and Dominos Pizza, dude watched this Japanese Dominos Pizza commercial everyday and got upset they took it off YouTube, so he flew to Japan with no plan to talk to someone at Dominos Japan to cry about it, guys got some serious issues.

Last edited:

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I don't think he's a wanker, he just falls into the trappings of every smol dick youtuber: too much padding for ad money and too many forced memes. I mean, he found some obscure expat VO actors and went to ask Kamiya directly about how many people he has blocked on twitter. Seems pretty cool to me, it's just a matter of presentation really.