Lots of shooter arcade pcbs for sale!

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
PRICES LOWERED!!

All games are vertical jamma shooters unless otherwise stated.

1) Task Force Harrier -- UPL, s/n 025832 $20

2) Twin Cobra -- non-jamma, s/n C11303 $20

3) Ajax -- Konami, cool early shooter with interesting scaling effects, s/n 086109 $40 SOLD

4) MERCS -- Capcom CPS1 (non-suicide), fantastic vertical action game in the style of Shock Troopers, s/n A40073 (motherboard) B39293 (daughterboard), looks literally BRAND NEW, amazing condition $80

5) Battle Garegga -- 8ing, s/n A04324, includes dip settings sheet, OUTSTANDING shooter! $100 SOLD

6) Gundhara -- Banpresto, s/n 905878 $70 SOLD

7) Twin Cobra II -- Taito F3 system, motherboard and ROM cartridge, great shape works fine, small area chipped off edge of motherboard jamma connector but game still works fine $100 SOLD

8) Silk Worm -- Tecmo, horizontal shooter, dual layer board, heavy, s/n 43826, uses special modified controllers with button on stick, great condition! $40

9) MERCS -- Capcom CPS1 (non-suicide), fantastic vertical action game in the style of Shock Troopers, near mint condition (slight dent on one corner of one of the two boards but it still works fine) $70

10) Super Dodge Ball -- Technos, near mint condition, s/n 709929, sports/action game $50 SOLD

11) Gondomania -- Data East, uses rotary joysticks like Ikari Warriors but this is a vertical shooter, s/n B181867, very heavy PCB. $35

12) Carrier Air Wing -- Capcom/ROMSTAR CPS1, horizontal shooter, sequel to UN Squadron, s/n 47302, outstanding condition, RARE (especially in this condition, looks brand new) $110

13) Tiger Road -- Capcom/ROMSTAR, horizontal action game, s/n 41529 ROMSTAR and 26326 Capcom, excellent condition $45

14) P-47 -- Jaleco horizontal WWII shooter, near mint condition, motherboard/daughterboard combo, heavy! $45

15) Terra Force -- non-jamma dual layered pcb, never used by me but has tag indicating tested OK 1-4-98 $20

16) In the Hunt -- Irem, horizontal shooter, s/n 455809, motherboard with ROM daughterboard, beautiful Metal Slug style/quality graphics, IREM license seal sticker, RARE $110 SOLD

17) Heavy Barrel – Data East, possible sound problem, uses rotary joysticks, s/n B259695 $10 (FREE with purchase of Guerilla War!!)

18) Guerilla War – SNK, uses rotary joysticks like Ikari Warriors, motherboard/daughterboard combo (big and heavy!), extremely clean/almost like new (near mint condition), s/n 081323, 2 onboard LEDs $45

19) Salamander 2 – Konami System GX, horizontal shooter, beautifl graphics, motherboard/daughterboard combo, super clean NM condition, s/n 750497, up to 4 players (2 extra joystick ports) $90 SOLD

I will supply pics of any board if you are interested. I accept PayPal and I carefully package the boards to make sure they arrive OK. Shipping is not included in the prices above, but I will combine shipping and also give discounts for more than one pcb. My ebay ID is chimpmeister with 192 feedback rating, and I have dealt with others in the forums with no issues. PM me if interested in any of these great shooter boards!

Last edited:

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Chimp. I've been meaning to get a GX system for a bit. How hard are the games to come across and how do they run cost wise (I've been wanting to get Sexy Paraodius)?

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Blaine said:
Chimp. I've been meaning to get a GX system for a bit. How hard are the games to come across and how do they run cost wise (I've been wanting to get Sexy Paraodius)?

Blaine,

As far as I know the games aren't too hard to find. This set came to me as motherboard/daughterboard combo and I never detached them since I don't have any other System GX games. Not sure how rare Sexy Parodius is but didnd't it get a port on the Saturn?

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
chimpmeister said:
Blaine,

As far as I know the games aren't too hard to find. This set came to me as motherboard/daughterboard combo and I never detached them since I don't have any other System GX games. Not sure how rare Sexy Parodius is but didnd't it get a port on the Saturn?

Yeah. I think it did. I'm gonna try and get a whole shooter cab deal going next to my mvs. The parodius games have always appealed to me.

I'll get back to you in a few days if I'm gonna pick up Sal2 (need to see how much student loans are this month, my interest rate fluxuated).

Thanks.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Blaine said:
Yeah. I think it did. I'm gonna try and get a whole shooter cab deal going next to my mvs. The parodius games have always appealed to me.

I'll get back to you in a few days if I'm gonna pick up Sal2 (need to see how much student loans are this month, my interest rate fluxuated).

Thanks.

OK no problem. Keep in mind though that Salamander 2 is a horizontal shooter, and if you set up a vertical shooter cab then (unless the monitor is easily rotated), it will be a problem. Having said that, Salamander 2 is a great shooter that came out in 1996 and has some really beautiful graphics (in addition to classic Gradius gameplay):

1053099159.jpg

1053099039.jpg

1053099284.jpg

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
whitey said:
Had another great transaction....Bump for a great seller.

Thanks for the bump! Prices have been lowered for all the remaining PCBs, check them out for some great deals. I will give bundle deals as well if you purchase more than one pcb. :)