20 Year Member
Android user here.
Not sure if i'd need it though,
I don't think rpgs are conducive for
playing in the go.

Ukee

Geese's Thug
Great, SSS... again...

When are we going to get new release of Eternal Blue? I have been wanting to play EB again for over 10 years. If I ever find the guy who stole my PSX copy there will be some serious blood spilling.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
They're not making Eternal Blue because all the Silver Star remakes aren't selling like hotcakes.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Maybe they should consider that SSS isn't selling because it's been released a million times, while EB has only the Sega CD and PS1 releases here in the States.

I'd love EB on PSP or Vita.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
They're not making Eternal Blue because all the Silver Star remakes aren't selling like hotcakes.

Not totally true. The remakes are not selling like crack but believe me they do sell or else we would not be seeing them.

Maybe they should consider that SSS isn't selling because it's been released a million times, while EB has only the Sega CD and PS1 releases here in the States.

I'd love EB on PSP or Vita.

Well the psp can actually play the psx version of EB

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Not totally true. The remakes are not selling like crack but believe me they do sell or else we would not be seeing them.

Apparently not selling enough to warrant casting the voice actors to do the sequel, it seems.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Although I'm not interested in this per se, I do like that these games become available to mass market again.

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
So, does this version have a new translation or is it based off the one that Working Designs did?

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I remember there being a Lunar 3 rumor some years back. I wonder why there hasn't been a push for a revival of the franchise with a long awaited 3rd game on DS, 3DS or Vita?

Hawk

Crossed Swords Squire
I just played through Harmony on my Vita. Great game, wouldn't want it on my phone.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I will have to pick this up.

Last edited:

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
GRAN-DI-A

With the saturn version graphics, plus anti-aliasing, and the option for japanese audio, and a newgame+ mode with Grandia Redux difficulty level!

I would cry.

Last edited: