Make me an offer...for old times sake!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
MMAO threads are bad/annoying when: (A) the items have a very clearly set market value AND / OR (B) the seller is clearly trying to pit multiple buyers against each other for the highest offer.

MMAO threads are good/beneficial when: (A) the items do not have a very clearly set market value AND / OR (B) the seller is clearly just trying to get rid of things and not drive up prices.

This definitely looks like the latter to me and I think it's a good thing - looks like some established members have already gotten some good deals and Jim's kids are going swimming - good on you dude!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Cheers, Mike!

Did you guys make it to the Grand Prismatic Spring?

It's our favorite part of Yellowstone!

0ff842a4a1944fe8d4a20c615b511427.jpg

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
We didn't - it was really the only (big) thing we missed this time - i'm not kidding, my 3 youngest spent over an hour at the top of the Artist Paintpots - the one mudpot just captivated them - it kept shooting at them and they were dodging it - they could have spent the whole day there.

Spoiler:
enhance

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
4:41 in the AM, and you didn't have anything better to do than post in here? Lol. I'm surprised it took as long as it did for someone to say something, tbh.
...you're surprised because you know it's BS. You already know this is not how we do things here so don't act like a douche when confronted about it and take it like you should otherwise do it right and you won't get any grief, I think that's pretty simple, it's not about having anything better to do, it just needs to be said so no other asshat gets the wrong idea and follows your example. I'll keep going too if you wanna start dancing and you know this. Also, time zones, it was prolly 1AM after a night out, not that time has anything to do with it, you're still in the wrong.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Lol @ the name calling. Go take a nap, dude. Or cheer up-stop trying to flex-and go play a game or two.

I've INVITED mods to these threads. If they tell me to cool my jets, I will. They can lock my threads up.

YOU are not a mod, and need to reread mjmj's post-and go smoke a blunt.

If common sense were more common, fucking'a...we'd ALL have some.

Clearly, you. do. not.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I just stated facts. Name calling...ok, what about your BS condescending post about time and having nothing better to do? So here you are validating your BS to me when you know you're in the wrong and your excuse is also a load of shit. What's next? More douchebags playing the same grandfather card? I don't give a shit about who you are, I just wanna say something 'cause I think this is BS and I wouldn't like it spreading like trend. What is wrong with that? Take it for what it is, you said it yourself, you know someone will be saying something. Just 'cause you have time in here doesn't mean you're gonna get a free pass from everyone, there's bound to be disagreement when double standards are played, don't you think you're handling this, which you were already expecting, like shit?

Common sense? L-O-L if you had some, you'd look up the prices and do it up like we all have agreed upon.

Edit: Also, the only one flexing in here is you with this BS offer thread.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I just stated facts. Name calling...ok, what about your BS condescending post about time and having nothing better to do? So here you are validating your BS to me when you know you're in the wrong and your excuse is also a load of shit. What's next? More douchebags playing the same grandfather card? I don't give a shit about who you are, I just wanna say something 'cause I think this is BS and I wouldn't like it spreading like trend. What is wrong with that? Take it for what it is, you said it yourself, you know someone will be saying something. Just 'cause you have time in here doesn't mean you're gonna get a free pass from everyone, there's bound to be disagreement when double standards are played, don't you think you're handling this, which you were already expecting, like shit?

Common sense? L-O-L if you had some, you'd look up the prices and do it up like we all have agreed upon.

Edit: Also, the only one flexing in here is you with this BS offer thread.

So...are you buying my Karate Champ, or not?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
lol, this asshole can't answer a few questions but wants to keep pedaling.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
lol, what a stroker, keep up the good work and thanks for showing me the kind of douche that you are. Best of luck!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
So...are you buying Karate Champ, or is dub^3?

So confused!

:crying:
I can see how you're confused since you seem to be having a hard time figuring out mundane things like simple market rules, lol.

Good old fellow stroker and craptastic butt buddy LV on the scene, isn't that something.

Edit: Poor wataru, I better save you from an aneurism and cut this confusion short, a good old go fuck yourself should clarify things for you, hope it works. Go fuck yourself!

Last edited:

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You forgot to call him a douchebag 13 times in one post.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Wataru sold me two boards well under the value of completed eBay listings and even threw in a free game.

I prefer offers too, I've never had a bidding war as I like quick sales and first non-super lowball offer and I'll typically accept it. It took me some time getting used to setting prices, so I always say $xxx OBO.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Good old fellow stroker and craptastic butt buddy LV on the scene, isn't that something.

meh, I just thought of something that I thought was funny and wanted to share. admittedly I have no business being here other than offering my support to Wataru and saying GLWTS, as I do with all my friends (even the ones that hate me ;) ) so..

Good luck with the sale :) hopefully you can hook as many people up with games at excellent, mutually agreed upon prices.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
meh, I just thought of something that I thought was funny and wanted to share. admittedly I have no business being here other than offering my support to Wataru and saying GLWTS, as I do with all my friends (even the ones that hate me ;) ) so..

Good luck with the sale :) hopefully you can hook as many people up with games at excellent, mutually agreed upon prices.

Oh Lemony, I'm filled with rage whenever I see you post. ;)

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Lol @ ElectricRage. You big galoot, you.

This market has ruined you.

You and I went from being cool w/ each other, and sharing our Death fandom (RIP Chuck) to you being on my shit list.

You've melted down on many of my friends-and now me-over your 'I'm stuck in 2006' internal price guide, and trumped up delusions of self importance.

You aren't the law around here. Lol@ newb 2004 join date. I've got seniority over you! I'M YOUR LAW. You better put some respek on it.

Stay out of my threads, before you hurt yourself. I'd hate to see you get an ulcer or something.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Lol @ ElectricRage. You big galoot, you.

This market has ruined you.

You and I went from being cool w/ each other, and sharing our Death fandom (RIP Chuck) to you being on my shit list.

You've melted down on many of my friends-and now me-over your 'I'm stuck in 2006' internal price guide, and trumped up delusions of self importance.

You aren't the law around here. Lol@ newb 2004 join date. I've got seniority over you! I'M YOUR LAW. You better put some respek on it.

Stay out of my threads, before you hurt yourself. I'd hate to see you get an ulcer or something.

giphy.gif

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Respect? OK ginger, sure thing! You validate your own BS however you see fit, I can give a shit about your seniority or what you think about me, lol. It's laughable to see you reaching for straws and twisting shit around when the only one acting self-entitled in this thread is you by asking to be grandfathered in an offer thread like a douche. I made a simple point and you decided to act like a tool knowing full well it was coming, what a fucken sap.