Making fun of (VERY) minor celebrities...

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
So apparently the Bogdanoff twins died this week of COVID. Who are the Bogdanoff twins, you might ask?

Warning: NSFL

Spoiler:

1641342197007.png

Apparently they were French celebrities but WTF is this horror show? Who goes to a plastic surgeon and says "I want to look like a carnival caricature drawing"? And then who sees the results of that and is like "I'll have what he/she/it's having"?

Human beings are fucking weird.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
surprised they weren't in Nightbreed or part of a Carrot Top tribute business

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Is that what serious amounts of bad plastic surgery does to you? Eww…

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
To think they were unsatisfied with their original selves

1_Igor-et-Grichka-Bogdanoff.jpg

100proof

10 Year Member
Yeah, I imagine cremating them would be against the Geneva convention.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Welp . . .

“Grichka, like Igor, was not an antivax. He was antivax for himself,” Luc Ferry, a professor of philosophy and former Minister of Education and friend of both brothers told Le Monde. “Being very athletic, without a gram of fat, they believed that the vaccine was more dangerous. They never got sick.”

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Welp . . .

“Grichka, like Igor, was not an antivax. He was antivax for himself,” Luc Ferry, a professor of philosophy and former Minister of Education and friend of both brothers told Le Monde. “Being very athletic, without a gram of fat, they believed that the vaccine was more dangerous. They never got sick.”

Quick, someone tell Norton to spread the word that men over 70 without the vaccine are at risk of dying of Covid.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Dye their hair green, put on white makeup and red lipstick, dress them in purple Dion suits, and they'd have made awesome comic book style Jokers.

I'd speculate that they saw something different in the mirror than everybody else did.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member

Welp . . .

I wonder if we'd have so many antivaxxers before the internet got popular enough for every goober on earth to use.
Same old story but people never learn, it's never going to happen to them until it does.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
So apparently the Bogdanoff twins died this week of COVID. Who are the Bogdanoff twins, you might ask?

Warning: NSFL

Apparently they were French celebrities but WTF is this horror show? Who goes to a plastic surgeon and says "I want to look like a carnival caricature drawing"? And then who sees the results of that and is like "I'll have what he/she/it's having"?

Human beings are fucking weird.
Same face shape as the guy who turned himself into a tiger.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Dye their hair green, put on white makeup and red lipstick, dress them in purple Dion suits, and they'd have made awesome comic book style Jokers.
That’s a weird fetish right there mate

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Isn't it weird how all of the people who go WAY overboard on plastic surgery all end up looking identical? Tiger guy, these schlubs, and that one lady, I cant think of her name. I wanna say Joan... something, I dunno. But yeah, that lady. They seriously all look the same after all of the operations.

Calm down. I'm an ugly sonofabitch and the only thing I'd have done is a dick enlargement so I could be a rock solid 2".

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
there's a massive amount of people with ducklips and diaper butts. not even celebrities. I know of many middle class women that have morphed their faces into what looks like they just got out of a boxing match. everthything is swollen.

100proof

10 Year Member
Isn't it weird how all of the people who go WAY overboard on plastic surgery all end up looking identical? Tiger guy, these schlubs, and that one lady, I cant think of her name. I wanna say Joan... something, I dunno. But yeah, that lady. They seriously all look the same after all of the operations.

Calm down. I'm an ugly sonofabitch and the only thing I'd have done is a dick enlargement so I could be a rock solid 2".

I wonder if that's a natural result of having too much plastic surgery (the surgeons just run out of room to work with and their faces just start caving in in weird ways) or if all of these weirdos actually want the same ghoulish look?

I'll never get the Kardashian diaper butt look either. A nice booty is a wonderful thing to behold but at some point, you're just making your life needlessly complicated.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
It's really sad, people with mental illness who probably feel empty once the "honeymoon" phase of their new look wears off, so they keep exaggerating their features over and over until they're a caricature of a human. I'm sure some of them know and love looking ghoulish. Any attention is better than being unseen to the Bojangles of the world.

At least that tiger guy seemingly had the end goal of looking like a tiger, I bet these two just went to a plastic surgeon and told them to max out all their face sliders like in Skyrim

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
P.S. I hope you guys appreciate this, it took A LOT of trial and error Google searching to remember just where the fuck I had seen that face before.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I'll never get the Kardashian diaper butt look either. A nice booty is a wonderful thing to behold but at some point, you're just making your life needlessly complicated.

You can't fake a great ass. Here's what Kim actually looks like without special clothing, compression underwear, makeup and photoshop.
PAY-EXC-Kim-and-Kourtney-Kardashian-take-their-sexy-bodies-to-Mexico.jpgUnknown.jpeg
That is the stuff of nightmares.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
P.S. I hope you guys appreciate this, it took A LOT of trial and error Google searching to remember just where the fuck I had seen that face before.
Dude Robbie Rotten was FAT$TACKS avatar here for years.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Dude Robbie Rotten was FAT$TACKS avatar here for years.

I know. I couldn't place it.

And then I kept thinking about Dave Grohl with an enormous hand in the Everlong video and couldn't get that out of my head.