MarcoRossi's MVS sellout

MarcoRossi

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've finally quit with NG...

I'm selling my stuff to (hopefully) reasonable prices:

Art Set=Flyer, Mini Marquee und Dip Sheets

Neo Turf Masters Kit w/ art set in baggie, it WAS a kit w/ matching serials, but the arcade op scratched out the serials of the box right in front of my eyes (on cart still available!), kit box was used as shipping box - so you can imagaine the condition - 48 EUR

NTM-Kit

NTM-Box

Strikers 1945 Kit, w/ art set in baggie, no stickers or large marquee included (!), no matching serials, but they are available on the box AND the cart, shock box w/ hi-quality insert included - 118 EUR

Strikers Kit

Windjammers-Kit, w/ art set in baggie, matching serials, yellowed MM, and a shock box with a hi-quality insert is also included - 62 EUR

Windjammers - eine Legende muss gehen

A single slot MVS (small version): 49 EUR (no pic available - but in very nice condition!)

Metal Slug 1 with flyers, dip sheets, mini marquee w/o baggie but incl. shock box and hi-quality insert - 55 EUR *ON HOLD*

MS1 MVS-Set

If you want to buy please shoot me an e-mail to: illbleed (at) t-online (dot) de

If you got questions, you can either mail, post in this thread or send me a PM.

Payment via PayPal is preferred!

Ask for shipping quotes, cause the items are located in Germany.

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
killer price for the ms3. i'd gladly take it, if i wouldn't have bought one from cosmicco, a few months ago.

MarcoRossi

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Falk: damn... but it is already sold BTW - I will edit my thread now.

You don't need any newstyle boards, right? I forgot to add them to my selling thread :emb:

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
MarcoRossi said:
You don't need any newstyle boards, right? I forgot to add them to my selling thread :emb:
hmm ... hab' schon um die 8 sticks und 3 pads.
kannst ja mal n' paar bilder mit ner preislichen vorstellung an die supergoose at gmx.de adresse schicken.