Massive Sega CD Collection

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Up for grab is a Sega CD collection with over 60 CIB games and boxed Sega CD / w Genesis - pics coming soon as I am still digging through storage. Early birds can pm me for private photos. And this will also be listed in an Ebay auction, but I wanted forum members to have first shot. Lots of rare titles, including cardboard and plastic. Update: Pics and info below - check it out - this is now a thread

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
list of games?
model of sega cd and genesis?
lot or separate?

this sales thread has no reason to exist without something for sale.

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I am getting there, I will provide a list of games, condition of boxes and pics.. thanks

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Pics

Here are some pics of the collection.

Attachments

• Sega CD 3.jpg
    Sega CD 3.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 205
  • Sega CD 1.jpg
    Sega CD 1.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 201
  • Sega CD 2.jpg
    Sega CD 2.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Cardboard game list: 1. Time Gal 2. Sherlock Holmes 2 3. Willy Beamish 4. Jaguar 5. Final Fight 6. Sewer Shark 7. Hook 8. Road Avenger 9. Wonderdog 10 Batman Returns 11. Prince of Persia - Note: all games are CIB - But what you see is what you get. Old cardboard games from the Used Video Game Store have marks, stickers, dirt, ect..

Here is a big photo of wonderdog for example:

Attachments

• wonderdog.jpg
    wonderdog.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Just listed on Ebay. 25 plastic games are now available with cardboard and console. Other buyer backed out.... Update : Thanks for the pms... Check my ebay auction opening bid is 250 US Dollars, Auction is not closed and you can pm me with offers as I stated that this is for sale locally as well - Thanks http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huge-Sega-V...915?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c4b5d273

Ok, I will try this again my login keeps timing out:

Here is the complete SCD list: Wild Woody, Johnny Rock, Dune, Silpheed, Dungeon Explorer, Dark Wizard, Rebel Assault, Dragons Lair, Revenge of the Ninja, Sonic CD, Dungeons Dragons, Shining Force CD,Rise of the Dragon, Farenheit, Android Assault, Lethal Enforcers Gun Fighters (with gun) Spiderman, Stellar Fire, ESPN Hockey NFL and NBA Hangtime 95, Batman and Robin, Vay, Road Rash, Nfl Greatest, Popful Mail, Batman Returns, Final Fight, Sewer Shark, Jaguar, Wonderdog, Willy Beamish, Hook, Time Gal, Sherlock Holmes 2, Prince of Persia, Road Avenger, Sensible Soccer 94, Supreme Warrior, Chuck Rock 2, Jurrasic Park, Mortal Kombat,Double Switch, AX 101, Surgical Strike, Mansion of Hidden Souls, Prize Fighter, College Football, Trivia Pursuit, Wing Commander, Loadstar, Dracula, Boxed GENESIS GAMES = NBA jam,Robo Cop 3, Rocket Knight Adventures, Phantasy Star 3, Jurassic Park, Also, you get consoles, controllers and gun.

Last edited:

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Bump - Hey guys, there is still time to pm me with offers. Lots of looks on Ebay, but no bids yet. So its all still up for grabs. Thanks

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well, I was hoping someone would buy this entire lot and add to or start a collection. That said, seems as everyone wants to see me break this up so that is what I am going to do. I plan on pricing the games individually starting with the cardboard titles first. Hmm what should the price be for a sealed Sewer Shark or Batman Returns or Time Gal or Final Fight? How about $100 for cardboard titles or offer and I will price according to recent sales on ebay and post prices for individual plastic box games before the weekend. Pm again with any titles that you want early. I really hate to break this up. This has been an exercise in frustration as there have been so many locals that wanted the lot and then backed out at the last minute. But, thanks for everyones interest on the forum and all the pms.

Last edited:

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
That's too bad. I was in the market for the whole lot and after your ebay auction failed, pm'd you about that only to see you post here that, "everyone" wants you to break it up.

Oh well.

I don't have ANY Sega CD titles or even a Sega CD so to me, it was worth getting all of it.

Last edited:

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Thanks to all who bid on the lot, but it looks like those who want individual games are going to get there wish. I will get to everybody's pms in order received. Thanks for all your patience

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Several games now gone from lot: NBA Hangtime 95, Vay, Popful Mail, Shining Force CD, Sensible Soccer ( championship soccer 95) and Dungeon Explorer. Thanks for the all the pm offers ect.

UPDATE: As of now, all games are sold or spoken for. Thanks for everyones input and participation.

Last edited: