Massive Taito Vewlix Order

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
So with out revealing too many details...

I was reciently approched by someone looking to import a large number of Vewlix-L machines.

I only presonally know of two places to get them... Coinop Express and Guangzhou dayibai Animation Technology.

Now I know to beware of Coinop under normal circumstances, but for a order of this size I figured I would at least inquire.

Both places misunderstood the original request and sent me information/pricing for a single machine. I again attempted to clarify the situation and received this back from Ani Tech...

Dear Jason,
If order quantity reached to 20pcs,the unit price can be 9300RMB.packing charge is 500RMB.
Any question,please don't hesitate to let me know.
Best regards
Santina

Coinop has yet to respond to my new/updated request.

Now this is the best price I've seen so far... The buyer however is willing to go as high as 40 machines, but is expecting a fantastic (1,000$USD or less per machine) deal for such a large commitment.

Can anyone here recommend something better?

Make no mistake, this guy owns multiple buildings in the Boston area and has the money to put up if the price is right.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
So you plan on organizing and going through this deal just before the cps2 multi is out?

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Jassin - don't know you well but seen enough of your posts. I just don't think you are going to be able to convince anyone to trust you to coordinate this properly. This is a daunting task for skilled businessman. Truly, no offense intended. Maybe seek someone else to take over logistics or partner up with.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Jassin - don't know you well but seen enough of your posts. I just don't think you are going to be able to convince anyone to trust you to coordinate this properly. This is a daunting task for skilled businessman. Truly, no offense intended. Maybe seek someone else to take over logistics or partner up with.

I couldn't agree more, I honestly know very little about how all this works beyond mere single orders. So I turned to the forum because I thought someone could/might offer assistance. Its still very early, but plans to move forward are in motion. As Mendel pointed out my time here is limited, so I'm attempting to make a contact sooner rather then later.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
If I were you I wouldn't bother. You can trust the Chinese about as far as you can throw them and it's twice as bad with electronic items. Avoid.

If your friend has the money get the real ones from Japan.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
nigga pls

u here till u get teh banhammer

also couldn't u pick a less gay cab to source?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
why is your time here limited?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
So I turned to the forum because I thought someone could/might offer assistance.

So why not just pass along your source/info to someone more qualified to facilitate a large overseas group buy? You obviously stand to gain something from all this. Is it cash, a free cab or both?

Subtlety, Jassin. You're doing it wrong.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
His source is copied images off alibaba.com

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
You obviously stand to gain something from all this. Is it cash, a free cab or both?

Subtlety, Jassin. You're doing it wrong.

I'm not trying to hide anything about my end Beefy, my interest in trying to source this deal would be a cab at the buyers price. All you had to do was ask.

Who wouldn't trust a junkie with his money? :thevt:

Regardless of what you think about me personally, its not my money. If you think I've got an extra 50~100k$ laying around to purchase a container full of cabs you give me far too much credit. I thought you were smarter then this. :oh_no:

As usual, my honest request for information/assistance has been met by the regular people, posting the regular jokes and BS. I might as well have started this thread in the War Room, its quickly heading in that direction... Maybe Rot will move it to the appropriate location for me. :annoyed:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
R.I.P. Jassin

jas.png

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I'm not trying to hide anything about my end Beefy, my interest in trying to source this deal would be a cab at the buyers price. All you had to do was ask.

Regardless of what you think about me personally, its not my money. If you think I've got an extra 50~100k$ laying around to purchase a container full of cabs you give me far too much credit. I thought you were smarter then this. :oh_no:

As usual, my honest request for information/assistance has been met by the regular people, posting the regular jokes and BS. I might as well have started this thread in the War Room, its quickly heading in that direction... Maybe Rot will move it to the appropriate location for me. :annoyed:

Of course it's not your money you fucking idiot.

Last edited:

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
I did a successful candy cab group buy over the summer 2014....around 30 units.

My opinion? Stay far far away from chinese sellers...especially with an order so large. I'd hate to see it go to hell for everyone involved.

-Stell