Master List Update

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey,

Meaby an idea to make a NGPC Master List? Would be handy..

Cho

kyo3.jpg

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Help would be nice, Im currently making the English list complete then Japanese will come.. How about we make a program each does 50/50??

Cho

kyo3.jpg

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I was thiking more about assisting in the list guide, but I just checked the dimension site, and you probably don't need any more input. If you need help w/ a program, I know html abit, but it's been a while--I suck at computers. You can e-mail me, if you still want my help.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey,

I am looking at the dimension-s site right now
biggrin.gif
And writing titles down, also looking at neogeo.co.jp homepage at the Manufacturers and genres. Shawn..I can't do the Megs trough, most of the games don't have a Megs Rating, should I make a Megs thingy at the games that ''do'' have a Megs Rating like the first games: KoF R-2, Biomotor Unirton and others? Thanks for ure offer, ill e-mail u if I need help.

Cho

kyo3.jpg

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey,

Shawn.. Im having problems with the game genre colors, Ill just type what type of game it is, so you can color them up. Is that oke? Im almost ready, first ill place the list on NGPC Forum so every1 can get the mistakes out of the list I made.

Cya,

Cho

kyo3.jpg

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey,

Ive been making the NGPC Master List, please follow this link: http://members.nbci.com/Chohan_0/Neo%20Master%20List%20Temporary.htm If you see any mistakes in the list or if you can give me more information about stuff please e-mail me, it is for the neo-geo.com sake, the list must be perfectly good!
smile.gif
The site is not correctly uploaded and stuff.. thats why its kindoff fuckedup at the moment. Well please take a look and help me out!

Cho

kyo3.jpg

K

kyoisthekof

Well, it's good. I have to say though... You mis-spelled Pocket at the top. hehe

------------------
- Who's the masta?

Shawn

snkusa.com
Looking good. Let me know when you are finished and I will make a page for it and give you full credit.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Originally posted by kyoisthekof:
Well, it's good. I have to say though... You mis-spelled Pocket at the top. hehe

Hehehhee ops! Ok shawn im still working on it, its almost rdy.

Cho

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Doh I forgot about the whole thing, yes it is ready.. shawn host it up
biggrin.gif

Cho

kyo3.jpg

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
??LOL chochan you really forgot about your own list??

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Infact I did PrOzErg heh..
redface.gif
I had it finished a few weeks ago, didn't think about it anymore. Hope it will be hosted up soon!

Cho

kyo3.jpg

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
I don't know what this means...help me out here...

This game contains the BnW future of Japanese games

What is BnW? Also I thought you were going to list if it came in a clam shell case....

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by djbomberman:
I don't know what this means...help me out here...

What is BnW? Also I thought you were going to list if it came in a clam shell case....

BnW Black and White, well I think everybody knows that the Japanese are carton boxed and the US aswell, UK hardcase mb not neccesary to put on that info..

Cho

kyo3.jpg

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I don't know what this means...help me out here...

I have only an old print-out to look at, since Crapscape won't even display the List, but maybe it's BnW "feature?"

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Look..its like the GBC some GBC games can be played on the Black and white Gameboy.. same with this.

Cho

kyo3.jpg