Melty Blood PS2 ports

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
If I was to get Melty Blood Actress Again for that PS2 is there any use in getting Melty Blood Act Cadenza? I have never played any of these games and I don’t know if it varies as much as it does in the Guilty Gear X series or not.

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
If I was to get Melty Blood Actress Again for that PS2 is there any use in getting Melty Blood Act Cadenza? I have never played any of these games and I don’t know if it varies as much as it does in the Guilty Gear X series or not.

Actress Again is definitely the better version.

Unless you've gone head over heels for Mashy Blood, there probably isn't much value in paying for the AC import.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,

MB:AA > MB:AC

It's a different animal from GG, that's for sure. SOME of the elements apply but most of what's in MB is pretty much mutually exclusive. IMO, combos are easier in MB than they are in GG.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
MB:AA > MB:AC

It's a different animal from GG, that's for sure. SOME of the elements apply but most of what's in MB is pretty much mutually exclusive. IMO, combos are easier in MB than they are in GG.

Never played the Melty Blood series but I hear that it is a mix of Arcana Heart and MVC2. The games are not cheap so thats why I asked the question.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I've been wanting to pick up one of these too. I tried a PC demo and liked it a lot and now I finally have a JP PS2. I just need the $80ish for the game...

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Never played the Melty Blood series but I hear that it is a mix of Arcana Heart and MVC2. The games are not cheap so thats why I asked the question.

You'll have a LOT of fun with MB:AA. It'll probably be best to buy it if you know people that play the game also.