Member of Philly area Neo crew is coordinating & hosting a big charity stream on Saturday.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Member of Philly area Neo crew is coordinating & hosting a big charity stream on Saturday.

LickyThon, an arcade/retro/speedrun charitable fundraiser stream beginning Saturday, October 24th @ 4pm Eastern. Tune in to Twitch.tv/LickArcade to show support, have fun, and to partake in the antics while watching some of your favorite classic games! The charity being supported is The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia through Extra Life. Viewer giveaways & prizes will also be happening throughout the entire stream!

Some prominent speed running timeholders and world record holders will be in attendance, as well as upcoming Northeast streamers and fan favorites. Console games being played include: Ninja Gaiden(NES), Contra Hard Corps, Super Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, Dracula X: Rondo of Blood, Rygar, Bobl, Ninja Crusaders, AND MORE!

There will also be arcade setups being streamed via direct capture as well-- A Neo Geo MVS & Capcom CPS2 Multi Cabinet. There will be plenty of gaming, snacking, and witty commentary. Look forward to seeing anyone in the Twitch chat from these forums!

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up. I took note of it and will be watching.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
A great cause that is near and dear to my heart. I hope to tune-in later. (LFC is on at three.) Do we know how long they are going for?

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Who is the Super Metroid runner? I will be sure to tune after the UFC card.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Watching right now. Appreciate the heads up.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
So uhh... Not related, but i will be in York PA saturday and sunday hanging out at timeline arcade and drinking if anyone feels like braving the world for some fun.