Metal Slug 7 DS!!

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
kirax7 said:
It was brought up on Kotaku as well so it is official.

Yeah, because when Kotaku runs something we know its true.

kirax7

Cheng's Errand Boy
Nesagwa said:
Yeah, because when Kotaku runs something we know its true.

Well they're the only source I trust anymore. They've posted stuff up months ahead of time before anyone else knew anything about it and it's turned out true before.

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
view.php

While this game will be great. I have to feel sad it's not on PSP/PS2/XBLA/Arcade.

2D on the DS is nice but it's such a downgrade from what they could do on the atomiswave.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
subbie said:
2D on the DS is nice but it's such a downgrade from what they could do on the atomiswave.

have you played ms6?

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
not sonic said:
have you played ms6?

Very little actualy. Mostly on the PSP compilation because the AW cart is still too expensive for me to buy. :(

On the other hand I am a handheld programer and know what the PSP, DS and consoles can do in regards to 2D graphics (the atomiswave after all is a stripped down dreamcast which is still far better then the DS's gba ripped 2D hw).

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
good news, I'll have to get that right away. Wonder how long until it's released

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
This thread needs less girl magazine covers and broken links and more actual pics of this game.

As far as I'm concerned real sequels start in the arcades, call this one Metal Slug DS.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
FairlanePhantom said:
fixed the link.

Thanks, looks like the Contra style weapon system is making a return.

I'm sure it will be about as good as 6 which means I'll wait to play it on a friends DS on a weekend or maybe there will be a Wii port or WiiWare/XBLA release.