Metal Slug on BBC News

city41

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I think you're mixing it up with the US version.

never heard about a MS going for 60k+
Yup, you're right. I was thinking of this thread

But I misremembered it, by a lot.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The most embarrassing thing about this thread is that you backtracked immediately upon no one giving you high fives for your commentary. And I mean, immediately. As soon as no one supported you, it was a full blanket redaction.

You had no problem insulting the man when you knew he wasn't a member here. Suddenly you're aware he's a member and then you start sucking the collective community's dick.

And I know you'll insult me somehow, because you are incapable of self-reflection, but there's a difference between redacting posts made while drunk and redacting posts because no one likes you. Whichever is more pathetic is up to you. I don't care.

@frazer99 Congratulations being on TV brother, you did good.

Moob Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
The most embarrassing thing about this thread is that you backtracked immediately upon no one giving you high fives for your commentary. And I mean, immediately. As soon as no one supported you, it was a full blanket redaction.

You had no problem insulting the man when you knew he wasn't a member here. Suddenly you're aware he's a member and then you start sucking the collective community's dick.

And I know you'll insult me somehow, because you are incapable of self-reflection, but there's a difference between redacting posts made while drunk and redacting posts because no one likes you. Whichever is more pathetic is up to you. I don't care.

@frazer99 Congratulations being on TV brother, you did good.

I said all I needed to say in post #11. He made a mistake with 2 dates, I assumed he was a goob. My judgement was proved wrong and I withdrew my post and apologised.

Stop acting like you’ve never [REDACTED] a post.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
This thread, oh dear. Who doesn't recognise Frazer.
Frasier.jpg

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Low T segment. Would smash the black presenter though.