Metal Slug Series MVS

HB_Gamer

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Son discovered he loves Metal Slug (so do I 🤫). Looking to get the collection on MVS with marque inserts for our 4 slot. Let me know if you are looking to sell complete collection or piece meal.

Thanks for looking.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Hmm. Depends. What would you pay for this:

- all 6 MVS carts (1,2,X,3,4,5)
- all authentic & original
- all 100% tested & working
- all with nice English labels
- all with the art packs

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Certainly, Madman must be joking!
I haven’t posted an “MVS carts for sale” thread in years here!

But anyone who thinks these 6 carts (as described above) are worth a penny less then $600, is deluding themselves.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
You two realize SuperGun could have both of your accounts merged into rainbow pony with one call on the batphone to Shawn.

Keep playing with fire and you find out the hard way.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Remember that one time SG was offering to make bootleg windjammers?

Dudes not to be trusted.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Certainly, Madman must be joking!
I haven’t posted an “MVS carts for sale” thread in years here!

But anyone who thinks these 6 carts (as described above) are worth a penny less then $600, is deluding themselves.

Lol.

Haven't posted in 'Mvs fs in years' .

Yeah, you just prey on every wtb thread and want to do dealz in private to take advantage of whomever you so choose.

Srs- op. Look at the last 10 wtb threads in this sub forum . You will see supergun trying to suck in the gullible .

What a douchebag.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
You guys are unbelievable. Where is this coming from?
I’ve helped dozens of members here get carts they were looking for. Those transactions, and those people, and their feedback is what counts. Not the false accusations & misinformed opinions of those whom have never dealt with me.

My apologies to the OP whose thread was derailed. That’s what you get around here from these selfish & bitter lurkers.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
You guys are unbelievable. Where is this coming from?
I’ve helped dozens of members here get carts they were looking for. Those transactions, and those people, and their feedback is what counts. Not the false accusations & misinformed opinions of those whom have never dealt with me.

My apologies to the OP whose thread was derailed. That’s what you get around here from these selfish & bitter lurkers.

You're a fucking predator. The only interest you have is lining your own pockets for max profits at the expense of the community . You dont contribute. You just troll the wtb threads trying to sell to the oblivious.

Get fucked.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
You're a fucking predator. The only interest you have is lining your own pockets for max profits at the expense of the community . You dont contribute. You just troll the wtb threads trying to sell to the oblivious.

Get fucked.

Get therapy.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Yeah. Ask that guy if he ever got his Windjamners. He didn’t. Because I never made one. Not even one. Never have. And even if I did; repurposing bootleg carts to be used as bootlegs is actually beneficial to the community & cartridge pool. Did you forget already? “Community pillars” Raz & Jeff did it with Crossed Swords 2.

Hypocracy runs deep on this site.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Yeah. Ask that guy if he ever got his Windjamners. He didn’t. Because I never made one. Not even one. Never have. And even if I did; repurposing bootleg carts to be used as bootlegs is actually beneficial to the community & cartridge pool. Did you forget already? “Community pillars” Raz & Jeff did it with Crossed Swords 2.

Hypocracy runs deep on this site.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself so you can sleep at night . You do you.

HB_Gamer

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna have to second this one, do not deal with him.

I've got a Slug 3 around here somewhere I'll see if I can dig up

LMK. Having a great time playing MS on a proper cab with my Son. So much better than on Xbox. You should see him and my daughter play SS2, total workout for this new ipad generation.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
LMK. Having a great time playing MS on a proper cab with my Son. So much better than on Xbox. You should see him and my daughter play SS2, total workout for this new ipad generation.

I know Quan has at least a slug 1 and x . I can have him pm you. He's always fair.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Every time I have dealt with Billy he has sold me stuff at extremely cheap prices. Not sure where the fuck you guys get he’s lining his pocket. Those $15 carts he sold me must be making him rich. Along with $140 blazing star with a mini marquee. Meanwhile guys in the sales thread are asking $200. Every time he’s dealt with me I get prices from Mikes old price guide from three years ago. I’ve bought ten carts from him in the last month and all have been at great prices shipping and PayPal fees included so factor in that and the carts he sold me were dirt cheap. Makes that blazing star $130.

I get that he doesn’t contribute all that much on other parts of the forum but if he is hooking members up with dirt cheap prices WTF is wrong with that.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
You think he sold you those carts at cost? I said he's just here to profit off members. You're a prime example. Good luck on dat MVS full set.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I get that he doesn’t contribute all that much on other parts of the forum but if he is hooking members up with dirt cheap prices WTF is wrong with that.

If you think his prices are "dirt cheap", then there's no point in even having this conversation. Just know that he's making good money off ripping off everyone here and they need to be made aware of it before they decide to deal with him