Metal Slug Work in progress

Gowcaizer

Armored Scrum Object
Here is a wip of a metal slug illustration,:) this is so far what I have got, hope you like it

metall.jpg

comments are welcome, done i photoshop! :buttrock:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Great job

How did you do it, scan in a tracing first, then use photoshop to shade and color?

:buttrock:

Gowcaizer

Armored Scrum Object

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm fighting to find time to finish this one, work doesn't give me too much free time, this is my progress so far, I want to paint marco in the plane, and Im painting other ufos like in my past sketch and a ggiant space ship in the background, too much work lefts!

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Wow. Just wow. Very nicely done.

*subscribes to thread to see the finished piece*

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Nice work Gowcaizer! I can't believe you still have more to add to the illustration, it already looks completed.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Definitely your best work I've seen to date--extremely professional looking and flawless composition.

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Looks excellent, feels like its a still from a cutscene or something.

You should definitely add Marco (and/or some other character), it will give the pic more character and impact.

Gowcaizer

Armored Scrum Object
Metal Slug Final

Hey guys, thanks everyone, I really like to post my neogeo stuff here because all of you are as fan as me of these things, here is the final version, I think I will stop at this stage I had fun painting this one, hope my next updates on my other post here doesn't take so long, I hope you can click on the link and download the HD version from ImageShack if you want to use it for something if you like it, thanks for watching.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The final boss is a bit much, but everything else was great.

Gowcaizer

Armored Scrum Object
Wow, that's top-notch! I love the composition! Great work.
Thanks! glad it liked you

The final boss is a bit much, but everything else was great.
Well maybe yes but I wanted to include something like a spaceship or something big in the background :) thanks!

Nice work...

How long would something like this take you?
It depends, if it were full time I guess it would be about 4 days, since the neo stuff is my main hobby, I'm only able to do it in the nights after work, this one took my about 3 weeks that way. thanks!