MISSION ALL OVER!!1

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Okay, who's interested in a *huge* lot of NES stuff? Talking maybe 100 or so carts (no duplicates), boxed Nintendo brand cleaning kit, and a clean system (if you need one) w/ controller(s) + zapper.

Catch is...payment would have to be via PayPal, and preferably by the 20th. Few things came up, and I have to do some last minute holiday shopping. (always a blast...)

Anyway, you can express interest either here, or via PM. I will be posting pics and a list of the carts a little later. All carts are in "good" condition or better. A rough price will be set when the thread's updated, so there won't be any silent auction bullshit.

Price will likely be somewhere between $200-$300 + shipping depending on what I put up. (Just saying this ahead of time, in case anyone's looking to buy this stuff for 50 bucks or something. I have way more in it, and it's not going to happen. :p)

Thanks!

$51 shipped? :p

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I'll offer you 51 Days of Sunshine and Rainbows.

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Haha, with the crazy ass snow storm we have right now, I'd probably take you up on that. We have roughly a foot of snow right now, and it's still snowing on and off. :(

Oresama

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Any offer would greatly vary based on the games you're parting with. Complete copies of every NES RPG, Mega Man, adult game, Tengen Tetris, etc. etc. would obviously e worth a lot more than 100 loose copies of the SMB/Duck Hunt pack in cart.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Any offer would greatly vary based on the games you're parting with. Complete copies of every NES RPG, Mega Man, adult game, Tengen Tetris, etc. etc. would obviously e worth a lot more than 100 loose copies of the SMB/Duck Hunt pack in cart.
It appears as though they're all cart only by the description. And most of the titles you listed are meh titles (with the exception of the "Adult" games) as far as prices are concerned. Games like Little Samson, Flintstones SaDP, Chubby Cherub, Sqoon, and DK Jr. Math alone would fetch more than most of the titles you listed combined.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
You should have offer rlc kittens and puppies that might have helped jk.

Btw good luck selling that lot of nes games rlc.

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
You should have offer rlc kittens and puppies that might have helped jk.

Btw good luck selling that lot of nes games rlc.
Thanks, Tronno. :)

Anyone interested in making an offer? Price isn't set in stone, but it's only a little over 2 dollars a cart as it is. Worst I would do is say "No thank you." if I didn't care for the offer.

I *really* don't like Wii, but I might be interested in swapping for a boxed Wii in good condition. (U.S. version with recent manufacture date) Would have to be here by Christmas though.

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Price lowered to $200 shipped on the NES carts. Basically robbery. :( Added a Genesis lot (with some good shooters), and a Sega CD / 32X combo.

:up:

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
A steal for this lot. I hate you are selling it though. :(

One of the best on this forum.

Edit: get in ww chat :)

Last edited:

RocketLawnChair

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
A steal for this lot. I hate you are selling it though. :(

One of the best on this forum.
Thanks Rob. :) No worries, you know me. I still have a lot of NES stuff. Not crazy about selling these, but oh well.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Seriously. These are so cheap as it is, that one could buy this lot and flip them individually for a profit.

Paging Bibliophile. :cool:

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Rating - 99.3%
149   1   0
Man I so need a Sega CD model 2 for my Genesis model 2 to finally play Dark Wizard, Lunar, Popful Mail and Road Avenger but right now I am getting D&D: SoM and TMNT arcade boards for my custom made supergun that is being built. It would be cool to mod a 32X in a Genesis model 2 console shell that i saw once. :D