Modded US Neo Geo Home System starting at $1! Neo-Geo.com auction, ends Thu 12 PM!

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey guys,

I am going to put this baby of a package up here on this site. Traditionally, this format didn't really go that well, but I thought, why not? This auction will last from today, to this Thursday at 12 PM EST time. The bid starts at $1. I will honor the final price, and not backout, or end the auction earley. So, be true to Neo Geo & bid!

Professionally Modded by Arcade! w/ debug & S-video, Neo Geo US System, Serial # 018664:

The system is in good condition and has light colorless scratches & scuffles. Comes with:

1. All the necessary hookups
2. New style joystick
3. Memory card

If you are really serious about bidding on it, pictures available upon request. My sincere apologies, but US residence only please. Shipping is extra, & will be shipped on priority w/ confirmation.

*Please note that I will only accept paypal as a payment. And it should be sent no later than this Saturday. If you cannot meet these request, please do not bid--or it may goto next highest bidder.

I have some reference on eBay:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=aka-ranma

Thanks for looking, & good luck. Who knows, you can win it for $2!

***Please put your bid on this thread*** My apologies forgot to put that :)

Last edited:

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Info updated. I finally got some guys who were interested in the package. But I am now selling it as an auction. So, bid away!

Please check the other stuff that I am selling on this forum.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I hate to say it but technically the auction ended about 12hrs ago (12PM) THUR.

cuz this is 12AM fri

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
You're too slow, especially when you are demanding payment within one day.

Give it to the next guy down.