More PSP audio tracks and new cars in RR6

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I saw the download available just yesterday... has some great "oldies" from PSP Ridge Racer, like Disco Ball and Tunnel Visionary. There's also about 6 new download codes to unlock some more cars.

I'm really hoping Namco releases some of the previous or remade RR tracks that were from previous games, like the Rotterdam Nation remix, Speedster, Samurai Rocket, Rareheroes and Drive U 2 Dancing Remix. Those were among my most favorite in the PSP RR game.

Last edited:

Curt

apostate
I just want to hear Boom Boom Satellites - Fogbound in another RR.

Igniz v2

whinny little kid, why r teens so angry, needs sec
why don't you just burn some cd's with some other RR songs on it and use it with custom soundtracks? beats paying for that shit.

unless you can't use custom soundtracks, which would be lame, i have a soundtrack full of shit from psp rr, r4, and r5, and i didn't have to go through any "micro transaction" bs to do it..

anyways, just my 2 cents.

btw curt, Daredevil >>> Fogbound ;)

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Igniz v2 said:
why don't you just burn some cd's with some other RR songs on it and use it with custom soundtracks? beats paying for that shit.

unless you can't use custom soundtracks, which would be lame, i have a soundtrack full of shit from psp rr, r4, and r5, and i didn't have to go through any "micro transaction" bs to do it..

anyways, just my 2 cents.

btw curt, Daredevil >>> Fogbound ;)

Main reason why... custom soundtracks work a lot differently on XBox 360. It will play the tracks like you have a CD playing non-stop in the background. It will not play on cue when you start a race. XBox did a much better job in that department than the 360 did.

Also sucks that the special disc (the downloaded PSP tracks) is quite limited when playing in World Explorer mode. If you choose to go through multiple courses at once, you can only choose to play a song from the special disc on the first race. Unable to choose the PSP songs manually or at random after that at all. At least, I can't at this point... don't know if you have to unlock a feature or something.

Last edited: