Mortal Kombat 4 and a few others..STV Added

gameaholic

DO NOT DEAL WITH ME! I STILL OWE STUFF TO MEMBERS!
Rating - 87%
20   3   0
I am clearing out my arcade collection here so letting go of some of my nicer games.

Mortal Kombat 4 REV 3 in complete working order and no issues at all...Nice clean board with absolutely no problems at all....$210 ship

STV Puyo Puyo Sun Cart-Japanese Cart- $25 shipped

War Gods- Complete working original-replaced drive with original working unit-rare-$90 shipped

CPS 3 Jo Jo Venture-$85 the battery is fine and the board has been stored for 6 months.....Took out and always fires right up fine....Comes with everything including drive, cart, and cd....

I don't use this anymore so getting rid of it-
Sega STV-Titan PCB- works very well-comes with multi region bios-and Super Major League game-$80 shipped-Multiregion bios chip is not installed-comes with original bios chip

STV Games

Virtua Fighter Remix-$30 shipped
Funky Head Boxers $27 shipped
Die Hard Arcade-$25 shipped
Virtua Fighter Kids-$30 shipped

Naomi Games

2. Dead or Alive 2 Millenium $60 shipped-good label and works
3. Guilty Gear X- also looking good and working fine-$60
4. WWF Royal Rumble-Like New-$30
5. Power Stone-Works Like a Champ-$50

http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/ss331/gameaholic_2009/?action=view&current=img053.jpg Here is a link to 3 of the Naomi Games....I'll be posting pics of all the shit tomorrow....

I'm happy with my Atomiswave and my 1069 in 1 board so selling most shit off...

I can send pictures of all items upon request!

I'm looking to accept money orders only on these items because the money is needed for bills. Maybe willing to accept some trades on items that I may need...I will take paypal but buyer adds 3% because I can not eat anymore.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Nice, that puyo puyo is a must have for anyone w/an STV.

gameaholic

Rating - 87%
20   3   0
Thanks

Cart is in damn fine shape and works perfectly....

gameaholic

Rating - 87%
20   3   0
Thanks

I bought it and fired it up a few times then got lazy and just play those games on the Dreamcast....

OldSchoolGamer

Living teh 'Murican dream
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I would like to get some of those naomi titles. If there are any left come thursday, i'll see what I can do to snag some of them.

gameaholic

Rating - 87%
20   3   0
Cool

Right now sales suck and it's no surprise.... I can't do any better on the prices because I am taking a loss.....

gameaholic

Rating - 87%
20   3   0
GAMES

I sold my Naomi System but I still have some games available.....I'll trade Naomi games for PS 3 games that I do not have or decent recent releases....I love my PS 3 so looking for games for it...I hate RPG and Sports games so none of those!

WilalvesBR

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Payment is ready to be sent today (as we agreed) but seems that you sold the GGX cart to someone else :oh_no:

PM'ed you again.