MrMark and BeaglePuss's Genesis Reproductions and Requests Thread!

MrMark0673

n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sega Genesis Reproductions!

This thread is dedicated to both the sale and request of Sega Genesis reproductions. Current games available for immediate reproduction are:

DSC00122.jpg

Alien Soldier
NTSC English Translation NEW ART!!!

100_2088.jpg

Zero Wing NTSC
English Translation

DSC00120.jpg

Brave Battle Saga: Legend of the Magic Warrior NTSC
Djinn and Steve Martin English Translation NEW ART!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujHTavc-XpY

DSC00584.jpg

Mega Man: The Wily Wars
SRAM Save Hack

DSC00583.jpg

Pulseman
M.I.J.E.T. Dual Language Translation

DSC00582.jpg

Monster World IV

DSC00083.jpg

Eliminate Down
US Compatible

DSC00124.jpg

Bare Knuckle III
US Compatible

DSC00117.jpg

Gleylancer
US Compatable

DSC00115.jpg

Itchy and Scratchy
Unreleased

DSC00113.jpg

Langrisser II

DSC00426.jpg

Battle Mania II
English Language Patch

DSC00427.jpg

Sonic Mega Mix

DSC00428.jpg

Twinkle Tale

DSC00591.jpg

Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water
Translation

DSC00590.jpg

Super Bubble Bobble MD
Hacked Pirate​

FAQ:

Q: How much does each game cost?
A: We charge $40 shipped for one game to anywhere in the United States, and each additional game is $35 extra. Please add $5 for Canadian orders per game and $7 for all other international orders per game.

Q: What is included with purchase?
A: You will receive a game as well as an official clam shell case, both fashioned with brand new artwork. We do not currently provide manuals for our reproductions.

Q: What games can you reproduce?
A: We can reproduce pretty much any game where there is a ROM currently available. This includes Translations and Prototype games. We will not reproduce games that are readily available for purchase though, so please don't ask for an authentic looking Outback Joey cart or something similar

Q: Can I provide my own artwork?
A: You sure can! We will gladly print insert or label art that you provide.

Q: How long does it typically take to receive a game?
A: Turn around time from the day of the order to the day the game ships will be roughly one week. Depending on some limiting factors (short on EPROMs, donors, etc.) it may take slightly longer, though this information will be given to you when a request is made.

Q: What carts and cases are used?
A: All reproductions will be made in official Sega or Acclaim cart shells unless the game was slated to be released by Electronic Arts. The same can be said for each clam shell case.

Q: What condition are the games and cases in?
A: Due to the age of the games and cases, light wear can be expected. We do our best to send the highest quality carts and cases we have available.

Q: Are the games tested before you ship them?
A: Yes! All games are tested in a model 3 Sega Genesis, though we can test on several other consoles (model 1, X'Eye, etc.) that we have available.

Q: Do I need to send you a donor cart for my reproduction?
A: We do not request (and actual don't allow) donor carts to be sent to us for reproductions. We provide all materials for the project.

Q: Who does work for these projects?
A: All art is done in house unless provided by a client (label and insert art made by Mark), including all printing. Matt performs all soldering and programming.

Q: Why should we use you rather than another reproduction maker?
A: There are several reasons we believe you should chose us to make your next reproduction game:

- Matt and I have a vested interest in this great community and have been a part of it for many years. We want to provide a product that everyone will be thrilled with and will rest our reputations on it.
- We have one of the shortest turn around times for reproductions and we won't hold your money while you wait. Most other major reproducers take up to or over a month before the game is ready to be shipped to you, and they require payment up front.
- We are never further than a PM or email away and we are very willing to answer any and all questions. We will promptly answer all questions
- We charge a very competitive rate.
- We have access to prototype ROMs that NO other reproducers do. These unreleased games can only be reproduced by us until the ROM is made public.
- We will replace any game that fails to function correctly. Contact us and we will work with you to immediately correct the problem.