Multicartridge Development.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I think the only hack I ever liked was the SVC one that had all the unlockables visible on the screen so you didn't need to punch codes in.

milchkatze

n00b
I think its bullshit too.

I don't think it is nice to speak about someone like this when he is around, it is a discussion not an offer like "give me 500 bucks i can create a multicart bla bla"
And i do know someone who is working for a Chinese Supplier and he is in Contact with the Developers of the Yellow Multicarts. He is not the one who makes these things, this is why he also don't really know how much space is on such cart.

I gave him a list of most of the Games which are not Present on todays Multicarts, so in the next few days i will know more about what is possible and what impossible.

Sorry for the idea with Last Hope and First Striker will delete them from the List, i think it was just the greed for a cheap copy......shame on me.....

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
It's one thing to be aware of the multicarts.

Another one altogether for this forum to actuvely encourage new development.

Just registering my disapproval.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
yeah but like not really.

As Xian Xi says... even if it is a hack, yes it does...

http://www.mvs-scans.com/index.php/Crouching_Tiger_Hidden_Dragon_2003

It's one thing to be aware of the multicarts.

Another one altogether for this forum to actuvely encourage new development.

Just registering my disapproval.

Agreed. Although it might stop some people SAC'ing original carts for the expensive games, especially if they did a version for AES.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I don't think it is nice to speak about someone like this when he is around, it is a discussion not an offer like "give me 500 bucks i can create a multicart bla bla"
And i do know someone who is working for a Chinese Supplier and he is in Contact with the Developers of the Yellow Multicarts. He is not the one who makes these things, this is why he also don't really know how much space is on such cart.

I gave him a list of most of the Games which are not Present on todays Multicarts, so in the next few days i will know more about what is possible and what impossible.

Sorry for the idea with Last Hope and First Striker will delete them from the List, i think it was just the greed for a cheap copy......shame on me.....

You're supporting piracy, idiot. There are enough shitty chinese multicarts around.

I don't think it is nice to speak about someone like this when he is around

Oh ok just going to talk behind your back then.

Last edited:

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
You're supporting piracy, idiot. There are enough shitty chinese multicarts around.

Oh ok just going to talk behind your back then.

Yeah, Milchkatze,

If you start making pirate carts, what do you think is going to happen to SNK and their ability to market their MVS carts? huh, bub? You're going to drive them out of business, that's what you're going to do.

Hell, you might even take take down the entire, very lucrative arcade industry!

Last edited:

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Yeah, Milchkatze,

If you start making pirate carts, what do you think is going to happen to SNK and their ability to market their MVS carts? huh, bub? You're going to drive them out of business, that's what you're going to do.

Hell, you might even take take down the entire, very lucrative arcade industry!

sarcasm01.jpg

"This baby is right off the charts, mm-hai."

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
fuck it, not worth my time.

Last edited:

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
While piracy is not something i want to support. But cmon, not everyone can afford 100-800 dollar carts. The damn things aren't even worth that much is the hype people make about having rare carts.

Sorry but alot of us aren't just collectors we want to play the damn games. So why spend so much money on carts that are usually put on shelves.

As we seen already having multicarts does not effect the going prices of games. Makes the originals that much more sought after....

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
My biggest problem with multicarts is that they have been known to damage motherboards, and that they psychologically devalue the games. I used to own one, and found that with so many choices, I often ended up not playing anything.

It's almost better to just get a game, play it to death, then get another game, repeat. More satisfying, at least.

gegrago

Mr. Big's Thug
and that they psychologically devalue the games. I used to own one, and found that with so many choices, I often ended up not playing anything.

Wow, I thought it was only me!
Well, inany casee, I would sell my carts for this multicart if it's made sometime, will just keep the ones that aren't in it.

milchkatze

n00b
I don't think snk is making money with mvs cartridges anymore. and i own a MVS instead of playing the Games on a pc with MAME or something. the only thing with the carts today is that they are swapping from one owner to another and sorry that i can't afford twinkle star sprites or like this

thread closed

gegrago

Mr. Big's Thug
Milchkatze, when do you think you will have more solid news about what is possible? when do you think you will be ready to have carts? the approx cost of each etc.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I don't think snk is making money with mvs cartridges anymore. and i own a MVS instead of playing the Games on a pc with MAME or something. the only thing with the carts today is that they are swapping from one owner to another and sorry that i can't afford twinkle star sprites or like this

thread closed

Blacksad.gif

Sums your reaction pretty nicely up, don't you agree?

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I think the only hack I ever liked was the SVC one that had all the unlockables visible on the screen so you didn't need to punch codes in.

Word. I actually play that version more than the legit one.

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
SNK still earns money today with their old library. You all know their collections for various consoles and that some games are available online for Wii, PS3, etc.

Of course they´re not producing MVS cartridges any more, so buying a pirated cart will possibly not harm anyone´s business.
Personally i still don´t want to give money to a person or a company who is actually stealing things...

If you can´t afford a specific homecart or MVS game, why not look for a cheaper alternative? I have Twinkle Star Sprites on CD and that´s just fine...

Last edited:

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Here's what I'd like on 1 cart (79 in 1)

Aero Fighters 3
Art of Fighting 3 - The Path of the Warrior
Bang Bead
Baseball Stars 2
Blazing Star
Breakers Revenge
Captain Tomaday
Cyber-Lip
Eight Man
Fast Striker
Fatal Fury 3: Road to the Final Victory
Garou: Mark of the Wolves