Must-Have Games for DS/3DS

Get some of that Golden sun action even if its a ds game :/ still looks pretty nice on my 3ds xl screen. Its a dope rpg and was ahead of its time graphically when it was on gba.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Devil Survivor Overclocked is a pretty good RPG for the 3DS.
I would also recommend Code of Princess if you like beat em ups.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Has anyone said Solatorobo? Someone should say Solatorobo.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Heh, the caracters speaks french, you can't really get any cooler than that :P

Actually, this game is way better than Tail Concerto which wasn't that bad imo. It's a good game Kiddo, try it out.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
By the way, fellows, Radiant Historia came up on amazon for $45 + free shipping, so I jumped on it. If it is not the most amazing game ever, I am going to come down hard on all you M Effers. But you guys have given me a lot of great advice so far, so I'm not worried.

You seems to have a hard time finding your games at decent prices. May I ask why you stick with amazon? This game have been re-released and can easily be found for $29.99 sealed.

Last edited:

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Anyone else notice the price creep on "The Dark Spire"? Both amazon and the bay have it it listed pretty high.

After grabbing a XL the other week, I thought it would be fun to buy Dark Spire again... but damn it's not a $10-20 game. lol

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Hotel Dusk and Last Window are great. Though Last window was released in Europe only so it might cost more, I remember buying Hotel Dusk brand new for 10$.

I know you said no mario games, but I really enjoyed Bowsers Inside story.

for 3ds Id suggest Monster Hunter 3 and Fire Emblem. There is also going to be a Namco vs Sega Vs capcom Strategy RPG called Project X comming soon, I am stoked for that.