MVS Carts and Kits

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I can't edit my old thread anymore, so I started a new one, dropped the prices where I could, and added a bunch of stuff. Wanted link at the bottom of this post, but feel free to offer me anything in trade, you never know.

I charge only the actual price of shipping.

I will take pictures if you are interested and request them. Prices are based on what I paid. If they are way off, please notify me via PM.

All Labels, Minis and art is original unless specified repro. Shockboxes are all from Southtown, not the crappy yaton ones. Full kits all have matching serials unless noted.
--------------------------------------------------------

Breakers Revenge- $37 Loose Cart, Eng Label, cut serials.

Kabuki Klash- $37 Jpn Label that has seen better days.

King of Fighters 2003- $75 This was sold to me as a kit, but it has a plastic bag (with a black mesh pattern), rather than a box. Includes marquee, movestrip, dipsheet (all unused) and the funky bag, cart is pristine w/ eng label. I bought this new, only inserted into motherboard once, only played a few times.

Nam 1975- $50 Includes Shockbox, Insert, and Mini Marquee. Mini is missing a little bit of 1 corner, but you can't tell when it's in the machine. Eng label.

Ninja Combat- $30 Includes Eng Mini Marquee. Eng label.

Operation Rangarok (Zed Blade)- $60 Jpn label.

Soccer Brawl- $35 Eng. label.

World heroes Perfect- $60 Includes Shockbox (one corner has a small crack), Insert, Flyer, and Mini Marquee. Might also have the dip, I need to check. Fake Eng label.

I also Have a random Japanese manual for a Neo 50, covers the cab and a 2-slot. Free if you buy anything over $50. As those who have bought from me in the past can attest, I am prone to throwing random free shit in your package if you buy something pricy, give me a good trade, or are just easy to deal with.
--------------------------------------------------------

4 Slot MVS- SOLD
Aero Fighters 2- TRADED
ASO II-SOLD
Blazing Star- SOLD
Fatal Fury 2-SOLD
Magical Drop 2- SOLD
Matrimelee Kit- SOLD
Ninja Master's- SOLD
Rage of the Dragon- TRADED
Real Bout- SOLD
Samurai Showdown-SOLD
SvC Chaos Kit- SOLD

Check out my other threads too-

Non-Neo Arcade Stuff-
Update soon

Console Stuff-
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198759

Shit that I’m looking for-
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2791856#post2791856

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
Josh is a great seller, buy with confidence!

Lets chill soon man, come pick me up in that new riiiiide

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I've had a LOT of interest on Pulstar. I'm still not sure if I even want to sell it.

I'll check to make sure I have the Mini tomorrow, and decide if I want to let it go. Feel free to make offers in the meantime, first PM will get priority, but if someone offers me substantially more before the cart is paid for, I have to sell it to them (if I sell it).

Sorry to do it that way guys, I hate it when people don't price their carts, then try to turn the forum into some ebay bid war thing. I meant what I said about 3 games at the end of the thread, I don't really want to sell them, but I could use the scratch right now, and I know they're worth a bit.

I'm just trying to do what's fair for everyone. If I get rid of the game, I want it to go to a good home, not just to someone who is trying to flip it for a profit. If you really want it, make me an offer. If you REALLY want it, PM me an original essay on "What Pulstar means to me".

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
So I've decided to sell Pulstar. I checked it out this morning, I do have the Mini Marquee. The label is fake, but the case and boards are legit. I am uploading pics now, including pics of the boards. I want to be absolutely sure that whoever buys it knows what they're getting.

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Pulstar Pics are now up.

In the interest of full disclosure, the high offer is $175, but he has yet to confirm, I will give him some time to check out the pictures and get back to me.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Way to go man.

You fucked over my friend who you had a deal with and created a bidding war between him and mmsadda.

Then after you said he had the game - you went ahead and sold it to mmsadda for $180.

Thats not how shit goes on here.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hey Tonk.

I don't want to get into anything with you or any other members here.

All I can say is that I gave everyone who showed legitimate interest in the game a fair chance at it. I had no idea that there would be as much interest in Pulstar as there was.

I never had a solid deal with your friend, I told him that I would give him the cart at a certain amount, he wanted to pay less, and I made a counter-offer based on another offer that I had received. Then yet another member (who had shown interest in the game before he originally did) offered me more before your friend told me he wanted it.

I sold it to the guy who PMd me first and offered me more, I don't feel as though I did anything wrong. I made sure to get refusal from everyone who had made an actual offer on the cart before the buyer before I told him it was his.

It turns out that your friend and the guy who bought the cart are good friends. They knew that and I knew that before any deal was made. They even talked on the phone a couple of times while going back and forth with me. The buyer will be giving the game to your mutual friend, so he wound up with it anyway.

Again, I don't want to get into anything with you or any other members here. I don't like to "auction" shit off, I just found myself in that situation and handled it in a way that I felt was fair to everyone.

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
4-slot has been sold. Pulstar has obviously been sold. Games that I'm not sure if I wanted to sell have been removed from thread to prevent future drama.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
$180 for a Pulstar cart? I didn't know they were getting that hard to find. You got some great stuff there Josh, good luck on your sale.

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Thanks Logan.

180 also included priority shipping, an original mini marquee, Southtown shockbox and insert.

I didn't know they were that rare either, and I hate to do the "take offers" thing. Frankly, it's not worth the drama. That's why I removed the statement about carts/kits that I was thinking about getting rid of. If I decide I want to let them go, I will list them with a solid price.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
$180 for a Pulstar cart? I didn't know they were getting that hard to find. You got some great stuff there Josh, good luck on your sale.

They aren't hard to find. Non-neo shmup fans like Last Hope on Dreamcast and have recently become aware of Pulstar. It's funny, because for a change the AES value has stayed pretty much the same.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey Tonk.

I don't want to get into anything with you or any other members here.

All I can say is that I gave everyone who showed legitimate interest in the game a fair chance at it. I had no idea that there would be as much interest in Pulstar as there was.

I never had a solid deal with your friend, I told him that I would give him the cart at a certain amount, he wanted to pay less, and I made a counter-offer based on another offer that I had received. Then yet another member (who had shown interest in the game before he originally did) offered me more before your friend told me he wanted it.

I sold it to the guy who PMd me first and offered me more, I don't feel as though I did anything wrong. I made sure to get refusal from everyone who had made an actual offer on the cart before the buyer before I told him it was his.

It turns out that your friend and the guy who bought the cart are good friends. They knew that and I knew that before any deal was made. They even talked on the phone a couple of times while going back and forth with me. The buyer will be giving the game to your mutual friend, so he wound up with it anyway.

Again, I don't want to get into anything with you or any other members here. I don't like to "auction" shit off, I just found myself in that situation and handled it in a way that I felt was fair to everyone.

I pm'd YOU first - 2 days ago.

YOU PM'd me back and said he is getting it.

Then you get offered $15 -$20 more and you flake like that?

Mmsadda doesnt need anymore fucking games, he already has 120 he doesnt play now.

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I pm'd YOU first - 2 days ago.

YOU PM'd me back and said he is getting it.

Then you get offered $15 -$20 more and you flake like that?

Mmsadda doesnt need anymore fucking games, he already has 120 he doesnt play now.

You were not the first one to PM me, just the first to post in my thread. The buyer of the cart PMd me before your friend. Your PM simply said "How Much?" two words. That is not an offer.

You told your friend that he could have your place in line, I wasn't really comfortable with that, especially since you hadn't actually made an offer or shown legitimate interest.

Still, I did give your friend preferential treatment, and was ready to sell him the game at his original offer of $175. He lowered his offer to $150 after finding out the label was fake, which I totally understand.

When I told you that the cart would probably go to your friend, I had made another offer to him, and he had not yet accepted.

Before he accepted my offer, I got a better offer from someone who had PMd me (and emailed) first.

Your friend and the buyer of the cart are also friends. Your friend said that I could sell the cart to the buyer if I wanted.

I thought that the fair thing to do would be to sell it to the person who contacted me first.

It doesn't matter to me how many games a person has, or how much they play them. I do not know mmsada personally, but he is a really nice guy.

I do not sell a lot of stuff, and hadn't sold anything on the forums or even ebay until a few months ago. If I caused your friend strife because of some selling faux pas, I apologize, I handled the situation in a way I thought was fair.

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Samurai Showdown and Fatal Fury 2 are sold.

I will be out of town for a week starting late tomorrow night (Tue). Any PMs will be answered in the order they are received when I return. If you have PMd me with interest in a cart, I can ship before I leave if it is paid for by tomorrow morning.

arfink

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
PM on the ASOII. ALSO- FYI, the ASOII is Japan label, the English label says Alpha Mission II.

Last edited:

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
PM on the ASOII. ALSO- FYI, the ASOII is Japan label, the English label says Alpha Mission II.

Thanks for the heads up, the Roman characters threw me off. I changed the description in my first post and replied to your PM.

arfink

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I really want that ASOII, I'm looking for more trade possibilities here...

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Back from Vacation. All PMs replied, a couple of things are pending.

I owe a few people feedback, I'll have it up in the next couple days.

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Matrimelee Kit is sold.

Went through and left feedback for everyone I hadn't yet. If I missed you, please PM and I'll take care of it.