MVS carts and some kits/partial kits

noCLip

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Trying to raise about $400 more bucks to purchase another machine so here are some things I can live without for now

some boxes have writing on the sides or tape and stuff on em so if your concerned about that just ask for more pics

all prices shipped USD in the CONUS
if you dont like a price everything is OBO

MATCHING SERIAL KITS
1) Metal Slug 2 - flyers, dip, move stickers, mm $115
http://s798.photobucket.com/user/sweetdave40/media/20130727_102616.jpg.html?sort=3&o=94

2) 2020 Super Baseball - mini marquee, flyer $70
http://s798.photobucket.com/user/sweetdave40/media/20130715_162434.jpg.html?sort=3&o=108

3) Strikers 1945 Plus - flyers, dip, mini marquee, $180
http://s798.photobucket.com/user/sweetdave40/media/20130715_163904.jpg.html?sort=3&o=117

4) Art of Fighting 2 - flyers, dip, move stickers, mini marquee $50
http://s798.photobucket.com/user/sweetdave40/media/20130715_165604.jpg.html?sort=3&o=125

Non Matching Serial Kits

A) Samurai Showdown - flyers, dip, move stickers, mini marquee $50
http://s798.photobucket.com/user/sweetdave40/media/20130715_164921.jpg.html?sort=3&o=121

B) Crossed Swords - flyers, dip, mini marquee $65 (MM is damaged at the top) SOLD
http://s798.photobucket.com/user/sweetdave40/media/20130715_162548.jpg.html?sort=3&o=111

C) Burning Fight - mini marquee $50
http://s798.photobucket.com/user/sweetdave40/media/20130715_164802.jpg.html?sort=3&o=120

D) 8 Man - mini marquee, dip, flyers $80 SOLD
http://s798.photobucket.com/user/sweetdave40/media/20130715_164347.jpg.html?sort=3&o=118

E) Baseball Stars Professional - mini marquee, dip $60 PENDING
http://s798.photobucket.com/user/sweetdave40/media/20130715_163446.jpg.html?sort=3&o=115

Loose Carts:
Strikers 1945 Plus $120 SOLD
football frenzy w/ mini marquee $50
3 count bout w/ mini marquee $20 SOLD
Neo geo cup 98 with mini marquee $35
Samurai showdown $30 PENDING
Aero Fighters 2 with mm $60 PENDING
Metal Slug 2 $45 PENDING

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Haha, I actually saw your local CL listing for these the other day.

GLWS Dave!

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
PM sent for a couple loose carts.

Edit: Your PM box is full. I'm interested in Football Frenzy and Metal Slug 2 (loose).

Last edited:

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I'm interested in Strikers, Metal Slug 2, and aero fighters 2. Kits if availible, loos ok too. (New here so can't send PMs? I have excellent 100% feedback on ebay I can point you to!)

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strikers is a bit high but I'd be interested in AF2 if it's not taken. However I'm fully expecting it is.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
I'm interested in Strikers, Metal Slug 2, and aero fighters 2. Kits if availible, loos ok too. (New here so can't send PMs? I have excellent 100% feedback on ebay I can point you to!)

You're new so you can't send PMs. And taking about your feedback on eBay is worthless here, only makes you look like flipper. Introduce yourself and chill awhile before making a beeline to the marketplace.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
ha ha, looked at your MS2 kit, and cycled through your pics a little till I got to the shirtless reflection one...boss

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0

It's ok. PM access isn't all it's cracked to be. I've sent the OP several messages with no response.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're new so you can't send PMs. And taking about your feedback on eBay is worthless here, only makes you look like flipper. Introduce yourself and chill awhile before making a beeline to the marketplace.

I was polite with the guy and tried to explain how things work around here, guess the Papal words can fall of deaf ears

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok seriously, what the hell is your problem with flippers? Did they hack your forum or something? Anyone's money is the same as all others. We all look for games on Ebay.

I just find it ironic that you clowns beg all new members to stick around while you constantly bash them saying they can't do anything right. Swell job...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Ok seriously, what the hell is your problem with flippers? Did they hack your forum or something? Anyone's money is the same as all others. We all look for games on Ebay.

I just find it ironic that you clowns beg all new members to stick around while you constantly bash them saying they can't do anything right. Swell job...

Dude, flippers are the reason why a 30 dollar cart is now 90. This is a home, not a store. Real members contribute and participate before using the marketplace, evidently you don't understand that. In saying this, I don't see you lasting here very long with that attitude. And no, not everyone's money is good. Good flipper mentality though.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0

Alright, I'm gonna give this one more shot. That's the point of a community dude. When people come in, take games from the community at lower prices, then sell them outside at higher prices, that is like stealing from the community.

There's a difference between a new member and a noob. Noobs don't do things like read the rules of the place and beeline straight to the market. It's akin to letting someone into your home and watching as they trash the place.

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way to dodge the issue. No, it's YOUR fault people don't stick around. Crap on a few more members and see how long they 'chill for a while'.

Oh BS. This stuff has never been $30. That's why I waited so long before trying to collect for this platform. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if the elite attitude around here is to blame for the rising costs. I've seen the price lists in the selling section. Regardless of being new here I'm not stupid.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Not bs, when I started collecting mvs in 2001 or so common games were $20, uncommons were $50 and the ceiling was about $100 for anything that wasn't new.

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Way to dodge the issue. No, it's YOUR fault people don't stick around. Crap on a few more members and see how long they 'chill for a while'.

Oh BS. This stuff has never been $30. That's why I waited so long before trying to collect for this platform. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if the elite attitude around here is to blame for the rising costs. I've seen the price lists in the selling section. Regardless of being new here I'm not stupid.

I used to fuck guys like you in prison.

PLANE. TICKET.

PS: You are stupid.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0

holy shit. everyone who gets it stays. everyone who doesn't and complains that they aren't getting insta-respect just for signing up for an account ends up leaving anyway.

either hang out and and get a feel for the joint, or i really dont see you lasting long here. you are really getting good advice and you are too thick-headed to see it. 12 posts and less than a month and you think you got this place all figured out.

this place isn't going to give you a giant hug and welcome you to the fold like sega-16. Those guys are just thrilled that someone, anyone even posts there.

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not bs, when I started collecting mvs in 2001 or so common games were $20, uncommons were $50 and the ceiling was about $100 for anything that wasn't new.

Um it's 2014. And I can't see how you can blame a whole console worth of inflation on a few flippers. Get off it already. The prices I'm seeing are right here that you folks are asking for.

I used to fuck guys like you in prison.

PLANE. TICKET.

PS: You are stupid.

Wow you must be a bright gem... Perhaps you belong in jail because that's the only action you're going to get.

holy shit. everyone who gets it stays. everyone who doesn't and complains that they aren't getting insta-respect just for signing up for an account ends up leaving anyway.

either hang out and and get a feel for the joint, or i really dont see you lasting long here. you are really getting good advice and you are too thick-headed to see it. 12 posts and less than a month and you think you got this place all figured out.

this place isn't going to give you a giant hug and welcome you to the fold like sega-16. Those guys are just thrilled that someone, anyone even posts there.

Oh I get it. You sign up for an account and deal with getting the middle finger for a year. Yup, makes everyone want to stay. That's the message you're sending - that nobody new is welcome. Then screwbags like that dunce above really pile on the proof. You dig him outta the middle school refuse pile?

Good advice? From who and when? The only positive reply I've gotten here was about the 138 cart not working with the Omega. He was cool. The rest of you can piss right off, ya know? Flipper this, noob that, they aren't answers to anything I've asked.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Um it's 2014. And I can't see how you can blame a whole console worth of inflation on a few flippers. Get off it already. The prices I'm seeing are right here that you folks are asking for.

Wow you must be a bright gem... Perhaps you belong in jail because that's the only action you're going to get.

Oh I get it. You sign up for an account and deal with getting the middle finger for a year. Yup, makes everyone want to stay. That's the message you're sending - that nobody new is welcome. Then screwbags like that dunce above really pile on the proof. You dig him outta the middle school refuse pile?

Good advice? From who and when? The only positive reply I've gotten here was about the 138 cart not working with the Omega. He was cool. The rest of you can piss right off, ya know? Flipper this, noob that, they aren't answers to anything I've asked.

This fuckin guy. You have not even asked a question outside of what the problem with flippers was (which btw was answered more than once). You wanna come around here, piss and moan because you aren't instantly BMOC, then talk shit about members people actually like? You might wanna try Sega-16 dude. Your angst against the folks here would be welcomed with open arms.

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0

Don't like it? Leave. There are plenty of new members that are accepted and welcome. Tw3ek being a prime example. <3 that guy, he's only been around 6 months or so.

Go buy MVS carts off eBay. We don't want or need you here.

Spoiler:
STFU n00b.

EDIT: Guess what, you're crapping up this thread.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
You're still not listening. There have been plenty of new people come though here and did their time, not a whole year, hell, there are people that got shit on and wore it proudly. And you know what? They are still here, this is the dark alley of the Internet, if you want rainbows and koala bears this place is not for you. If you continue to be full of retorts, it will only get worse. Wait till shroom finds you.....

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0

wow. you really dont get it.

the good advice i was alluding to was the 'just chill for a minute and get to know some of us'. You have already made up your mind about this place. It wont take a year- though this incessant crying about how it works here isn't helping your case.

in the few years ive been active here i have talked to/ corresponded with/ and met some of the greatest (and granted, worst) people in my life. There are a bunch of guys here that i now consider friends rather than 'online acquaintances'. The guys that stay here have each others back like no other place i've been in the gaming world. I've come and gone from other forums, but this is my home.

like everybody's favorite Séparatiste frogot once told me: neo-geo.com is a place for brothers. We lost a valued member too soon and we all rallied together and raised nearly $10k for a donation in his name for his family. We have devs coming in and out making new games and hardware for our favorite dead systems. this place so much delicious drama there isn't enough popcorn in the world to enjoy it all. Hell, this place once turned a troll of mine into my current career and dream job. And this place backed me doing it.

I owe this fucking place. So do many others. You probably would get it too if you could get your head out of your ass and just go with the flow and not complain so much. You are acting like a child having a temper tantrum. Take some time. Look at the replies you've gotten from your 12 posts. You will see the same advice pop up a few times. I know- i gave it to you before: hang out and get to know the lay of the land before you pass judgement. You really don't know what you are missing out on.

I wouldn't trade this place for all the af3 homecarts and spare bmw parts in all of mississauga, ontario.