MVS carts, Supergun, hardware for sale

SCARTicus

n00b
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
I have some MVS related items that I'm trying to sell. If you see something that you want, give me a PM. Everything works unless otherwise noted.

Samurai Shodown 2 SOLD
Metal Slug SOLD
Blazing Star SOLD
King of Fighters 97 MVS $30

ArcadeForge MAK Strike V2 Supergun $60 SOLD (It's a supergun-on-a-pcb. It has 2 Db15 ports that accept any Neo controller, a SCART RGB output, and it powers everything from a 4-pin molex connector. I had to order this from Germany, as I couldn't find a place in the US that sold a comparable product.)

Suzo Happ Arcade Power Supply $20

MV1-B NEOGEO Motherboard Not quite working. $30. For details, see http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?248737-MV1-B-Jumbled-Graphics-with-Normal-Text

Sega CD model 2 system (with extension for use with model 1 Genesis) Not working. $30 I believe that the issue is the fuse.

Give me a PM.

Last edited:

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I beat ya to Blazing Star jibba unless someone else beat me to it. The label is a replacement. The shitty ones that coinopstore on ebay uses. :lolz:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
ArcadeForge MAK Strike V2 Supergun $60 (It's a supergun-on-a-pcb. It has 2 Db15 ports that accept any Neo controller, a SCART RGB output, and it powers everything from a 4-pin molex connector. I had to order this from Germany, as I couldn't find a place in the US that sold a comparable product.)

PM sent.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I beat ya to Blazing Star jibba unless someone else beat me to it. The label is a replacement. The shitty ones that coinopstore on ebay uses. :lolz:
heh funny I bought a Blazing star cart from the coin-op store last month for $70 shipped and it had a excellent holo label with serials intact. guessing this one will be $60 shipped so not a bad deal at all if you don't care about labels.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0

Bleh. Nice scoop, man. I don't really care about labels being original so $50 plus shipping is a great score.