MVS monitor correction

red shoe paul

Stakes Winner
15 Year Member
img0117i.jpg

img0118la.jpg

This is how my monitor looks and I'm pretty sure it's terribly wrong. With all the nubs to accurately fix it, none of them do what I want it to do it seems. What nubs should I be playing with to fix what I tried to already. I feel like it needs to be shrunken a bit.

Also my cabinet didn't come with a set of keys and I'm wondering what are the default keys to the locks for a MVS 2 slot so I can pick one up.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
What kind of monitor do you have? Does it have a remote board?
43c53130-8b21-09cd.jpg

This is what one would look like

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
What adjustment are you trying to make. It doesn't look too bad. Maybe a bit wide.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
If you want to shrink the width, you'll need to adjust the horizontal width coil, I would suggest getting some plastic screwdrivers before you do it, unless youre in te mood to possibly get zapped
Btw, the width coil is most times near the center of the monitor chassis

Last edited:

red shoe paul

Stakes Winner
15 Year Member
Forget that. Not bothering with it, unless anybody from Mass Crew can possibly fix it in the future?

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Be careful with those width coils, they like to turn into dust with slightly too much torque...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Be careful with those width coils, they like to turn into dust with slightly too much torque...
especially if its an old chassis :lolz: if it moves when you first turn it, youre golden, if not, just let it pass

red shoe paul

Stakes Winner
15 Year Member
The other question is, what are the correct keys and lock for a standard MVS cabinet?