My AES collection for sale

Hellraizah

World Soccer '96
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As much as it breaks my heart to do so, I have no choices, as I'm moving in a new appartment in a unexpected move (breaking my current lease to be transfered back to my old job). I've thought about going MVS before because I am only a gamer, and it would be cheaper. I have to buy some furnitures, and I won't be able if I don't sell my AES collection. I won't be able to come back on the internet for 2-3 days (probably) as I'm moving, but I'll only list my stuff for now to see if anybody could be interested. I got : AES console with the Neobitz board installed by Jeff Kurtz (boxed), Metal Slug 3 JP, Metal Slug 4 JP, Metal Slug 5 JP, Sengoku US, Sengoku 3 US, Mark Of The Wolves JP, Last Blade 2 JP, NAM-1975 US. I know I got no transactions on this site with anyone, so if you need some references, I did a transaction with Jeff Kurtz (modding the AES) and I did lot's of buying and trade transactions with Ryan Smith from JGN. You can also check out my Ebay account leyogue too. If anybody wants to make an offer for something here, please PM me and we'll talk. I'll try to answer as soon as I can come back on the net.