My Deal With twodeepuzzler**UPDATED**

bulletnyourass

noble trader
To ALL MEMBERS,

I am ina current deal with twodeepuzzler for a SVC US AES. I had gotten worried because I hadn't heard from him about or deal and hadn't received the homecart. Since we have had so many bad deals here, I got paranoid and filed an inquiry through Paypal.

Wes got in contact with me to inform me of what happened and we worked out our transaction. Wes was NOT trying to scam me. We came up with an agreement and he was very cooperative. This was just a unfortunate incident and I would definitely deal with Wes again if the opportunity presents itself.

For the record, the original payment for SVC US AES was split into (2) payments:

1st Payment for $150

2nd Payment for $100

We agreed that a refund would be sent to me and that I will cancel BOTH inquiries against him. I have posted this for all to see. Wes was more than cooperative with me in straightening this situation out. Also, he responded to my PM at the same time, if not BEFORE, I made the Paypal inquiry....so please don't think the only reason he responded was because I filed an inquiry. He has been more than helpful and reacted the way a true "HONEST" salesman would.

Please feel free to deal with him as he was very honest and willing to resolve this deal. I only wish all sellers could be like Wes.

Phillip

Last edited:

phyrexiadamned

Mr. Big's Thug
great to know who the good sellers are
im a very picky buyer myself and its good to see how this board backs its good people up and has kinda an open system for selling and such

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Update!!!!!!!!!!!

Wes received another SVC Chaos US AES. We talked on the phone and he was very courteous. Since he received another SVC, he sent it to me immediately and provided me with a tracking number. It arrived to me in 2 days. The cart is in SUPERB Condition...dare I say...Minty Fresh! :crying: The game is so MINT it brings a tear to my eye. I can smell the SNKP Factory scent in it. I felt it was only fair to post something positive about this seller as he responded promptly to resolving this. This is the kind of customer service all sellers should have.

Feel free to deal with Wes. He is a stand up guy and very reliable. Thanks for the cart and the great deal. For the record: I have CANCELLED the Paypal Inquiries against Wes and notified Paypal that I did receive my package.

Wes..I left a message on your answering service. Check your emails and verify that they sent you (2) seperate cancellation notices. If not, pm me and I will re submit the cancellation.

Phillip