My Sonic Wings 3 insert

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
This is a degraded version of my Sonic Wings 3 insert but i thought id share it with you all to get feedback. I have high-res version of this for those interested but it still needs to be adjusted to new shockbox dimensions, etc.

Does anyone know the exact dimensions of the shockbox insert? Like back, front, spine, etc. I know its 15.25 wide and 9.203 high but in order for me to get the spine just right i need to know the Spine width, etc. Anyway, check it out.
sonicwings3.jpg

I have the Jap Cart so i was compelled to make my Sonic Wings 3 japanese with Classic style. (Also easier to find the jap art - heh).

Last edited:

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
The spine area is 2 inches width (5.080 CM) (600 pixel)
The front and back are 6.500 inches apiece (16.510 CM) (1950 pixel)
The height for the insert is 9.260 inches (23.520 CM) (2778 pixel)

this should be about right, noot 100% but you are smart enough to adjust I guess :D

Cool insert BTW, I will definately use it when you have it online!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'm going to fill you in later on tonight when i get home.
stay tuned for about 4-5 reworks in to the final template later on at CRAZEARCADE tonight..
Do you want me to rework the SONIC WINGS??? I can do this...
stuff takes a lil' time though.
BTW KOF 96 was UPDATEd to the new template. IMO it came out better than the last.
All of the reworked stuff will be better than the last.
The white blocks have been removed from titles that had them.
Thankyou fo rthe suggestions,keep them coming BUT KNOW...it takes a lil' ime to do the better work.
-BB

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Looks awesome, it's one of the best SW3 inserts so far! :buttrock:

I would just make the NG AES and SNK logos at the front a little bit smaller, just because they look a bit crampled by the BG image at the middle.

And the 153 number inside the box, too.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Big Bear i fixed the Meg Count area so it doesnt look so cramped so whever your ready to download my new pdf, let me know.

*The 153 and cramped look i kinda tried to mess with heres the new meg count section.

SW3%20copy.jpg

Last edited:

SHO

Raiden's Valet
looks awesome

looking forward in printing one of these :mr_t:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
My first shock-box related post. Its been kinda cool diggin in the archives. This is just a bump from memory lane.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
1 yr ago today, I released to the public my first ever shockbox insert. Today was also to mark the grand-opening of the Full-Frontal library but I had some problems with my .site files. I have to completely re-make the entire site now.