NAM 1975

Large

, ,
Hi there! Two questions today for my favorite NAM 1975:

1. Does someone know how to get this golden 10.000 points-item in every game, that is appearing sometimes?

2. Are the suprise-bosses really coming by chance or is there a way to manipulate the appearance?

Thanks for your help!
Large

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Nobody knows... I've finished the game on one credit many times and I still don't know how to cause those extra events to happen. Which sucks because I'd like the extra points.

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Someone told me ages ago that the suprise mini-bosses ahd something to do with your score at the end of each stage (last two numbers? or three?). I have never been able to confirm this, but it could explain why sometimes you fight mini-bosses and sometimes not.

Large

, ,
Oh cool. Two replys. Thank you, guys! Well okay, I try to check out the thing with the score and the mini-bosses the next days. Bad that nobody exactly knows how to get the 10.000.

Cheers
Large

P.S. @BBH: I'm just curious: Whats you highscore at nam? On which difuculty levelr are you playing it?

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
I think my best was somewhere around 980k... I'm not sure of the exact score. It was a long time ago. But it was definitely a game in which I actually got all four of the "extra" boss events to occur... perhaps I should do some experimenting with the score too to see if there's a way to force the events.

Always wondered about Cyber-Lip too... sometimes you get those short extra levels when you pick Up or Down, but you can never be sure which way will slow you down...