Nanao Ms9 Chassis, Astro City PSU, Egret 3 CP, Taito Stools, More...!

jcmorris

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Got some bad news about one of my dogs having cancer and surgery is going to be expensive as hell; so Im going to have to sell some extras / backups etc that I have kept for myself for years.

Everything is priced w/ shipping via USPS Priority Mail in the Contiguous US.
I pack and ship within 24 hours of receipt of payment.

Taito Stools $100 per, or $250 for 3
(Will post pics in reply as I have exceeded the max number in the OP)
These originally came from a home with cats (obviously) and have a little bit of rust on the underside. All are candy height. Functionally speaking these work perfectly. No shipping , locals only.

Astro City Instruction Strips $20/per 1 left

One of these is an original, one is a repro from the man Y.T.:buttrock:. Please specifiy which one you want if buying just one.

Astro City PSU $110 Pending

Was working 100% when pulled about 3 years back, was kept as backup. Looks super clean.

Egret 3 1L6B NOS SOLD SOLD

Panel is almost NOS, been used only a handful of times. Original Taito.

Nanao MS9-29 #1 SOLD SOLD

Was working 100% when pulled 2 years ago. Backup. Very clean looking board, , missing ribbon cable for Remote control board.
*I cannot guarantee that these chassis work as I dont have a way to test them at the moment.

Nanao MS9-29 #2 $120 Pending

Was working 100% when pulled sometime last year. Backup. Not as clean looking as the other chassis, but still in excellent shape, different revision.
*I cannot guarantee that these chassis work as I dont have a way to test them at the moment.

Versus City CP $60

This is an Original Sega Panel, rusting on back but overlay in great shape!

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Shit...sorry about your dog. Best of luck! Dogs are the best