Naomi or net city control panel wanted.

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well, here I go again with this request. I need a control panel for my naomi universal. I've been using one from a friend's universal that wasn't getting sold, but since he might have a buyer, he needs it back. So, I am in need again. I'm willing to pay well for good condition (IE no cigarette burns, cracks, or major scratches).

Here's a couple pics of what I need.
P9100164.jpg

P9100162.jpg

I need everything there except for the I/O and monitor adjustment boards. I do need the wiring and mounts for the pcbs though. I'd also want the coin pathway cover that goes to the coinbox entry.

So, I'm wanting to buy one outright, or I'm also willing to buy a whole working naomi for parts if I can get enough interest from other people who need other parts to make it cheap enough for my parts (talking around $1400+ in interest from other members).

So, let me know what we can work out!

Edit: I'd also prefer if it had an original lock on it, but I wouldn't necessarily need the key as I have a 5575 (as well as an H18289, H18256, and H12783, so those corresponding locks would be acceptable as well) of my own.

Last edited:

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
I dont have the whole cp assy..but i do have a 1Pl 6B CP Ill sell you for $85 shipped...

ps for the actual parts have you tried contacting betson and buying from Sega??

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I dont have the whole cp assy..but i do have a 1Pl 6B CP Ill sell you for $85 shipped...

ps for the actual parts have you tried contacting betson and buying from Sega??

I tried contacting sega before, but they said that it is too old of a part to sell. Thanks for your offer concerning the control panel, but I already have some extras, so I don't really need another one.