Naomi setup with Capcom I/O and roms for sale

OldSchoolGamer

Living teh 'Murican dream
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hello.

For my next round of sales i'd like to part with my naomi stuff. I have no idea about values so offers for now are asked until I figure out my own.

I have
- a perfectly working naomi 1 mobo with all the cables-$60-SOLD
-Capcom I/O so you can run it in a jamma cabinet -$200...$250 if you take the mobo and I/O together. -SOLD
-Giant Gram 2000 -$25
-Giant Gram 2 -$25
-Capcom vs SNK 2000 -$50 -SOLD
-Virtua Tennis -$30 -SOLD
-Cosmic Smash -$50 -SOLD
-WWF Royal Rumble -$30 -SOLD
-Project Justice -$75 - SOLD

100_0720.jpg

100_0721.jpg

100_0726.jpg

I would prefer to sell this as a whole set right now. I do not wish to break it up at this point.

Thanks in advance for any and all interest. I will work on getting pics over the next few days.

Last edited:

OldSchoolGamer

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Thanks grave!

I've been going through sooo much shit but im starting to slowly get my shit together. Sad to have to get outa the arcade scene but thats the great thing about games...they will always be there later!

BeefyWhale

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Good luck on the sale man. Too bad you don't want to split that up. There are a couple of pieces I would love to have.

OldSchoolGamer

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Right now I am just trying to see what interest there is out there. I would love to get rid of it all in 1 shot...but if that doesn't pan out i'll split it all up.

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Best of luck!

Hit me up if you decide to split - I have no idea why I want that Cosmic Smash cart. It's like my own little Zen Garden between Akatsuki, GGXXAC and Melty Blood.

Hayato3D

n00b
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Best of luck!

Hit me up if you decide to split - I have no idea why I want that Cosmic Smash cart. It's like my own little Zen Garden between Akatsuki, GGXXAC and Melty Blood.

It's a great game, one of the first games I bought for my Naomi 2. I've always loved that game since I first played it on Dreamcast forever ago. It is very Zen like.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
If you decide to split, I'd be interested in at least a couple of the carts (maybe almost all of 'em) based on prices.

OldSchoolGamer

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
As of right now I am not sure what to price everything at. I would consider selling most of the carts together if you wanted that mmsadda. As far as prices go I am not sure what is worth what. I will take a reasonable offer until I can figure out what to price everything at.

If you have one shoot me a PM.

Thanks for the interest everyone so far!

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
PM sent!

If mmsada wants to purchase all of the carts, or the cart I want, then I would say give him priority over me..... :)

My NAOMI configuration isn't dependent on carts alone. :)

necron99

n00b
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I am interested in the Capcom vs SNK 2000 cart, so if mmsadda doesn't want that one, I willl take it.

cheers

OldSchoolGamer

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hey all.

Once I hear back from mmsadda i will get back to the rest of you who only want certain carts. I am going to put up some figures for the games as to what I think they are worth but nothings set in stone especially if they are too high.

Thanks for the interest all!

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Beefywhale, which of these are you looking at?

I'm thinking maybe we can divide stuff up in such a way that you and Supasaru both get what you want, and I take the rest, or something....

Cosmic Smash is a bit lower on my list so I'll likely pass on that so he can snag it, and I probably don't want more than one of the wrestling titles.

OldSchoolGamer

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
mmsadda- I just had someone PM me wanting the whole naomi setup with I/O and project justice. IF he gets back to me soon I would prefer selling both at the same time and parting out the carts. I will let you know how that pans out. either way the carts can be sorted out after as he just wants those 3 things.

I'll try and keep everything organized and give everyone what they want.

BeefyWhale

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Please let us all know because I think there are a few people that are quite interested in your stuff.

OldSchoolGamer

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hey everyone.

As of this moment I am holding the naomi pcb and I/O and Project Justice for fantat.

I can give Cosmic Smash to Supasaru as mmsadda already said its lower on his list of wants.

I would give mmsadda first dibs on capcom vs snk and virtua tennis as he expressed interest in those 2 carts from the get go. I am also giving him first dibs on all the other carts as well.

So it sounds like everything else is up for grabs.

This is how everything seems to be panning out here. I will try and keep this thread updated as much as possible as I want to make everyone happy :).

defor

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Heh- late to the game I am- guess I'll keep an eye out for other CS and PJ carts:D

nice sale though!