Need an xbox modded"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am looking for someone here on this forum that does the modification for the xbox, meaning putting in a bigger HD and putiing in all the roms from capcom,neogeo, arcade u know all roms from nebula and i want to be able to DL xbox games to my HD as well. also i hear with all this modification theres a switch too so u can go xbox live with out them knowing. my friend got his done from someone and charged 230 for all this done but when he got his xbox he hardly had any fighting roms he wanted like capcoms and snk, he doesnt even know how to DL xbox games either,seems he needs to learn how to DL them himself to his xbox, i dont want that if am gonna pay that much money,seems like a half ass job to me, i want all that already installed,so back to my request....i remember someone doing it on this board that everyone was saying he was reliable. i am willing to do this with my xbox, can someone help me out, i already bought the magic box which is a controller converter that lets you use dreamcast,saturn and ps2 controllers for the xbox, so all i need is to have it modded. thanks to all who help. Also if someone is willing to do this for trade i got tons os ps2,dc,saturn,gamecube,andxbox games i am willing to trade if it can lower the cost. :buttrock:

Last edited: