Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
The original Hot Pursuit is probably the only Need for Speed I ever really liked, so I'd like to be interested in this, but I kind of wish it was a little more grounded in reality as far as the cars involved go. But I know that's not what NFS is about, so whatever.

Still, stuff like cops using electromagnetic pulses and racers using cloaking power-ups means my interest is about zero. Sounds like it will bore me.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
The original Hot Pursuit is probably the only Need for Speed I ever really liked, so I'd like to be interested in this, but I kind of wish it was a little more grounded in reality as far as the cars involved go. But I know that's not what NFS is about, so whatever.

Still, stuff like cops using electromagnetic pulses and racers using cloaking power-ups means my interest is about zero. Sounds like it will bore me.
But it's Criterion developing, so it can't suck.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member

Kinda agree with STK here (though I would like to know what he thinks of the second Hot Pursuit game)

I seriosly don't want to see all those additional gameplay features crap. The profiles / characters data was a lame addition to the series, and I hope they are not in the actual game here.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Can't really remember if i liked the 1st HP but the 2nd one was the only NFS game I actually finished.
To me all NFS games besides HP are complete crap.