Need new slots!

vinnieboy1

New Challenger
I have a neo SN 11,000 and I'm not sure if I need
new slots when I turn it on neo geo pro gear spec
screen comes up and then it goes to the debug bio
screen and then straight to a black screen, when
I noticed this I tried to tighten the slots it kinda worked but then nothing. I want to know if anyone has expirenced this problem before. I think
it maybe the slots also who installs new slots
if I need to replace them.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
I'm just taking a stab at this, but I don't think its your cartridge slot. If anything, it sounds like your Debug chip is malfunctioning.

vinnieboy1

New Challenger
hey thanks for the reply that may be possiable
I got it from the NEO store last year and I had
ARCADE install it and at the same time modded it for me I never had any problems w/ it before I'll
look into that I just have to see who repairs
these NEOs here in the states thanks once again

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I can do the slots. Typically runs around $60 + return shipping.

I have an order going in for parts. Let me know if you want this done and I'll add the slots to my order.

Jeff

vinnieboy1

New Challenger
Hi thanks for the reply JM KURTZ just wanted to ask you a question does my problem sound like it the slots or the debug chip?

Neo lord mentioned
that it may be the bios chip I'm not sure in any case what would be the cost to replace the chip and the slots?well its just an idea I probably
would'nt be able to send it out until after the
hoildays so if you could get back to me and let me know the cost for both I may just send it in and you could check it out

DC

n00b
Ok i have a MV2F 2Slot and im having this problem im getting lines all the time and no sound can anbody tell me what the problem is or who can fix my problem also i need new slots as well.