Need suggestions for a good cabinet

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
I currently have a Neo-Geo 2-Slot cabinet and I love it! The screen was replaced right before I got the cabinet and it is almost perfect (no burn in, just some red blue separation on the bottom right corner). After getting involved with the electronics side of cabinet ownership, I realized I could build a pretty simple adapter and play almost any JAMMA PCB. As such I was able to expand my collection of systems to include a Rev 1 Hyper Neo-Geo, Sega ST-V, Taito F-3 and even a single-slot MVS, all of which play great (with stereo sound) in my multi-slot cabinet. The cabinet does have some limitations, however, that are preventing me from expanding my collection even further and I am not willing to modify the cabinet to over come them. That being said I need a good suggestion for another cabinet I can add to my collection that overcomes these limitations:

:A: Only 4 Buttons: Great for many JAMMA boards but I would like to be able to play some of the later games that require 6 buttons.
:B: Standard Resolution Screen: The awesome screen in my cabinet is only standard resolution. This is preventing me from finishing my awesome projects like JAMMAfying my Dreamcast. I need a cabinet that support medium resolution.

That's really it... There is not much else I need out of a new cabinet, other than I need it to be something common enough for me to be able to find one near Atlanta, GA. Also, it would not be bad it if came with a cool game or system. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

NOTE: I could not decide where to put this on the forum but it is sort of a tech questions so I decided to drop it here. If you believe there is a better location for this question please let me know.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
well... first off you should maybe do some more research yourself... stand up or a candy? Tate option? How large should the monitor be?

As for the classics: Have a look at the Sega (New) Astro / Blast / (New) Net City and the Taito Egrets. Also always depends on what is available locally of course...

a better location for a thread like this would be Arcade Central ;)