neo-geo 2

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
man when kitkit was market mod he was Nazi about multiple sales thread! XERO TOLERANCE

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
D-Lite was like that too... before he turned to the dark side.

I aint D-Lite either...

I have little to ZERO interest in using the market forum...

YOU GUYS are my little elves... I just act like a drugged up Santa... when it concerns the market forum...

The market is ruled by consent in the main... it's the way that seems to work for the best...

xROTx

PS. If SOME of you fooks felt that me looking after the markets was gonna kill me off... like all the other market mods... think again...

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
PS. If SOME of you fooks felt that me looking after the markets was gonna kill me off... like all the other market mods... think again...

That's the spirit :D

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
D-Lite was like that too... before he turned to the dark side.

Yeah, that was unexpected with him. Prime example when people mention "rep doesn't matter, anything can happen". I had many stellar transactions with him, for really rare turbo goods. All went perfectly.

Seriously though, neo-geo 2's thread needs to be removed until he can learn to post correctly. I know we have certain rules, but the rules should be different for games that reach over the $1000.00 mark. His shit should be deleted over, and over, until he posts correctly.

People here are stupid enough to bite on his postings. And I guess that's on them, but if they get scammed it makes the market look bad.

The thing with him is he obviously doesn't give 2 shits, and thinks he can do what he wants, because he knows some dumb ass will eventually PM him. If his sales were deleted he would leave, or post correctly, which I assume would make everyone happy.