Neo Geo 29 Control Panel Lock Size

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Hey everyone, I just yesterday brought home a Neo Geo 29 Candy cab. I'm getting a replacement control panel for it as the original one was badly damaged. It did not come with it's control panel locks. I'm looking to find replacement for it but i do not know what size locks to get. Dose anyone know what size locks I need to obtain ??

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Here you go
It's a 5/8 lock but you will also need a tang like bottom picture

Duxcub

n00b
Sorry to revive an old thread, but i can't find info on this anywhere else. The original poster says that he is getting a replacement control panel. I need a control panel for my super neo 29 i just got, but can't find anyone making them or selling originals. The guys who make the SEGA repros don't do neogeo.

Does anyone have a resource? Thanks!

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Hard piece to find, there was a seller on Yahoo Auction Japan who had a handful but they are all gone now.

Duxcub

n00b
That's too bad that no one is making them. I think i will call a local metal work shop and see if they can copy what i have. Thanks for the reply :)

Duxcub

n00b
Sorry again to use this thread, but i am too new to create my own.

I found a local metal shop that can cut an exact match for the Super Neo 29 control panel, which is great. But i need to know measurements for the joystick brackets underneath. The control panel that came with my super neo 29 has been hacked up with happ bat joysticks (ugh), and they removed the original mounting brackets and screwed through the panel to mount them.

So i have no reference for size, width, height. Can some one take a pic of theirs, and measure at least how "tall" the bracket is, so i can get some kind of repro made? Thanks!