Neo-Geo AES repair shop in USA?

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Who in here can repair the AES if it has issues? I live in California, and I do not really want to ship my console overseas.

The problem is most likely my fault, as I was re-wiring the entire Neo, and it worked flawlessly before I messed with it. After re-wiring everything, and re-routing the wires to new places, and trying to repair broken parts on the daughterboard, I now have really strange issues, like the screen randomly going green-ish in color, certain games for no reason will not boot up and just give a loud buzzing sound, while other games, in fact most games, work perfectly fine. Same games that give buzzing sound work fine in my cab, so, I think I fucking re-wired the AES to incompatible spots, and I no longer have anything to test it with, just a soldering iron, wires, and a short fuse on patience. :P

Who in here can diagnose the problem on pictures alone, and has the time to help me get this console back on it's feet? I do not want to have to buy an all new AES just because I soldered something in the wrong spot on my AES. lol

Another thing I noticed, is that hen I pull the cart out of the slot, on the right side only, the buzzing sound will stop, the game will work, and I get no sound. It's almost certainly a problem with my damn Prog slot, as the graphics seem to always work fine.

Perhaps I need a new NeoGeo AES cart connector?

Yes, I keep them all clean, spotless, and the connectors are spotless as well, so dirt is not the problem.