Neo Geo Art For Sale - Side Art + More

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm unsure if I have stuff to contribute in the other areas, but I will try. I've had a Neo Geo machine for a year and I'm far from an expert on the games.

I play mostly vids from the 80's - some of them competitively against top players. I don't know if there is an area in these forums to discuss that.

My apologies one more time for any transgressions.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found an area of this forum that chats about other arcade games so I'm gonna lend my experience/random thoughts in there. I'm a mediocre gamer on lots of titles. However, I do hold the world records on Death Race(2man) and Super Sprint with my goal being to get the WR on Championship Sprint, Fire Escape, Big Kong and Death Race(1man) by the end of the year. I play at Funspot and Tilt with some great retro gamers who have taught me a new appreciation for the 8bit world.

So I'm putting in a Neo Geo artwork order for a forum member later today. If anyone else needs something please PM me this weekend and I can add it in.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipped 2 full sets of art today.

And I've been trying to post in other threads...I like the Arcade Central area.

If anyone else needs anything hit me up. My print girl is going on maternity leave soon and I might be starting a new job soon, thus I may not be doing this artwork much longer.

Shipwreck_00

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my set of side art in the mail yesterday. Excellently packaged and shipped timely. I'll post pics once I get them properly applied. Thanks SuperSprint

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey SuperSprint,

Do you have side art and player indicator art for neo geo minis (MVS-2-13)? Thanks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey SuperSprint,

Do you have side art and player indicator art for neo geo minis (MVS-2-13)? Thanks.

Unfortunately no.

I might be able to do the side art if someone gave me PRECISE measurements because it would be a matter of my print shop shrinking the images and printing the smaller size. The price may shrink too.

The player arrows on a mini are something I just dont have high quality pics of or the measurements for.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Unfortunately no.

I might be able to do the side art if someone gave me PRECISE measurements because it would be a matter of my print shop shrinking the images and printing the smaller size. The price may shrink too.

The player arrows on a mini are something I just dont have high quality pics of or the measurements for.

Think I might have found someone who has the vectors for all the art on the cabinet. I'll send it over once I start the restoration. Thanks.

EDIT:

Looks like they don't have it, they were confused when asked about the Neo Mini and thought the candy cab. When I'm ready, I can contact you so I can get your the measurements.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the minis are kinda rare units (you'd probably now better than me) so the measurements aren't out in the wild and neither are vectors.

I would kill to have a mini. It would look sweet beside my Moppet Video Leprechaun.

Any help from any mini owners would be appreciated.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I think the minis are kinda rare units (you'd probably now better than me) so the measurements aren't out in the wild and neither are vectors.

I would kill to have a mini. It would look sweet beside my Moppet Video Leprechaun.

Any help from any mini owners would be appreciated.

Yeah, no sweat.

Looks like the guy didn't have the side art, but he did have the vectors for the player arrows! I'll send those over when it's time to work on this project along with the dimensions for the other logos. Anything to help :).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a complete art set going to Alaska next week. If you want anything lemme know cuz I can add to the print house order over the weekend.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still printing this stuff, however at the end of June I'm going away until the fall. So if you need something PM me soon.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still printing this stuff, however at the end of June I'm going away until the fall. So if you need something PM me soon.

since this is my first post anywhere in this forum i feel like the gods are going to smite me... SuperSprint let me know when your back i need a full set. I'm gathering parts for a 4 slot all original that needs love. unfortunately i work and run a business and am working on opening a new company and following tons of forums is difficult but i will keep an eye out for a response. thank you

bigapple3am

Quiz Detective
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am definitely interested in at least the small headphone memory sticker if you're still around

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Some pretty neat stuff here.
GLWTS buddy! - Hoping to get some goods off you after the holidays if still available.