Neo Geo Carpet...... $25k

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rumor has it that was the way they got the carpet in the first place. Rolled it up at NGW when no one was looking. I think TonK told me that.
That's probably why NGW went under; having rugs stolen at $25k a piece.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
These classic pictures are probably all around 10+ years old... You want a current picture of the NGF empire? Thats simple. I can do that without even taking a picture. Just go to:

http://www.neo-geo.com/gallery/

You can be 100% sure that every single picture in that gallery has some neo geo item that has touched the hands of NGF. Every person who has posted on this thread, or visits this site, if they have an AES cart, an MVS cart, a CD, a poster, a magazine, etc. There is a very strong possibiity its origin was NGF.

A few more for the fans...

Careful! Some people value MOTW.
workersstock2a.jpg

A small sample of some of the NOS that was passed through to NCSX, neostore, JVG, Gamedude, and many others.
highendstock2b.jpg

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
NGF also did a lot of dumpster diving. Space is limited in Japanese office buildings, so you wouldn't believe the stuff they threw out.

Anyways, pictures like that is all that Chris Ray has left. I haven't seen a new pic out of them in years. I get the impression Dion and Chris fell out after the lawsuit.

A divorce? Who would've thought.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
These classic pictures are probably all around 10+ years old... You want a current picture of the NGF empire? Thats simple. I can do that without even taking a picture. Just go to:

You can be 100% sure that every single picture in that gallery has some neo geo item that has touched the hands of NGF. Every person who has posted on this thread, or visits this site, if they have an AES cart, an MVS cart, a CD, a poster, a magazine, etc. There is a very strong possibiity its origin was NGF.

workersstock2a.jpg

A small sample of some of the NOS that was passed through to NCSX, neostore, JVG, Gamedude, and many others.
highendstock2b.jpg

from what ive seen you seriously come across as a right cunt!!!!!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Since half the people here were still riding the bus to school during those years I will refresh some memories...

Although I'm a noob on this forum (well, certainly not to Neo Geo cabs though), it doesn't take a lot of searching around this place and others to know that you and your needle sharing pal were/are utter cancers to this hobby. I think it's sad that you post these pics. All it shows is that you took whatever SNK blessing and "insider status" you had back in the day, and exploited the fuck out of them and the good people that have come to build this hobby to what it is today. Is this to get my post count up? No. I'm just here to state that along the old-timers here that won't stand for your shit, neither will I.

from what ive seen you seriously come across as a right cunt!!!!!

Exactly.

SSS

neo retired
Since half the people here were still riding the bus to school during those years I will refresh some memories...

So shouldn't someone of your advanced age have moved on by now? I mean the days of you and the D-man hanging out wearing your members only jackets has long since passed.

Neo Geo should be the least of your concerns, you should be worried about frequent colonoscopies and the looming threat of possible incontinence.

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate

workersstock2a.jpg

highendstock2b.jpg

Empire? You act as if you actually had anything to do with SNK. You were a distributer, nothing more. I don't see how you have these illusions of grandeur in your mind. It's like saying that if I was a distributer of Miller Beer I am some how etched into the history of Miller Brewing Company. That's laughable.

KLB

n00b
OK, I just want to hear why this carpet is 25k.

This site has some of the most dedicated collectors in the world of Neo Geo merchandise and collectors who have for good reason spent big money on games or other accessories.

Tell me in all honesty why anyone here should spend 25k for this carpet? How do you figure something like that is worth that much?

Last edited:

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
seriously???

Of course not. People make crazy stuff up all the time, always from a computer keyboard, and never from real life experience.

The fact is we met hundreds of fans all over the world (even recognized on the streets of Akihabara by total strangers), and you will find one thing in common. Everyone, will tell you how nice and friendly I have always been.

If it makes people feel good to have someone to hate, thats fine by me. But when we are face to face, I never feel hatred. And instead of remembering all the dumb things people say over the internet, I just enjoy talking with people about the neo and having a good time.

joshred1.jpg

joshredms2.jpg

s2s.jpg

lmlo.jpg

cge2k3_ngftearspy2.jpg

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Shreadding the inserts is wrong on so many levels, it's a real pity they couldnt have been kept but that wouldnt have made the guys doing the shreading feel so Big Tyme i guess :oh_no:

holyver

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
what Chris is doing is just sadistic
he knows people hate what NGF did but keep posting the pictures of the shredding

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I like how the cart is just a ripped off label that one of the dick duo then wrote 'Lost Odyssey' on with a magic marker :rolleyes:

Look at their Zupapa! homecart. Maybe they should sell that for 25k as well.

KLB

n00b
This thread has become less about it's title and more about chrisr trolling with NGF slide shows.

Than again, if selling something so trivial for an outrageous price just to get attention was your goal.

Bravo!

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
So I guess you have no explanation whatsoever on the shredding,Chris?
Just posting those pics again proves you're more pathetic than assumed.Just like a kid who is blind for the truth you keep hanging on to your fantasy,avoiding any question you can't answer without looking like you fucked up on that specific issue.
I don't hate you,Chris,but I almost feel sorry for you.Must be hard to live in a fantasy trip 24/7.
Keep dreaming littleboy,keep dreaming.

Last edited:

Grandmaster

Kula's Candy
after reading chrisr posts and looking at those pictures, i can safely he is probably the worst thing to happen to the neo geo scene. why would you shred original documents? if anything, you should have coerced whatever connections you had through SNK, into bringing out the same games that came out in Japan, more print runs, etc. OFFICIAL SNK company releases. that would have made every Neo Geo fan very happy. should have supported SNK instead of supporting your own "business" model and i bet you have gone much much farther. like someone said before, being a true asset to the community. the potential for good was there but got lost along the way.