Neo Geo CD malfunctions...

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
I have 3 malfunction Neo Geo CD decks. I get an I/O error. What is that from and does anyone know know to fix that?

Does anyone know how to do a Regional mod?

(Inapproperate section)
If anyone knows how to fix this problem and do a region mod please let me know. I can pay if someone can fix this problem and install a region switch.

Ackula

Mr. Big's Thug
What i/o error do you receive?

usually an i/o error would signify a dirty disc, bad lens, shock to the system, or backup game being played.

The region mods are quite easy to do, i don't know anyone who does it as a service of the top of my head, but there is a nice faq on performing it here
at neogeocd.net

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
Thanks for the replies.

I totally blew all the dust off everything with canned air. I have no idea what else is wrong with them. Maybe it was jarred when shipping.

As for the language switch...I would prefer it professionally done. I dont make things look nice after I fiddle with them.

Ackula

Mr. Big's Thug
Mystic_flame said:
Thanks for the replies.

I totally blew all the dust off everything with canned air. I have no idea what else is wrong with them. Maybe it was jarred when shipping.

As for the language switch...I would prefer it professionally done. I dont make things look nice after I fiddle with them.

There is the possibility that the CD reader could be jarred out of line or something to that effect from shipping. Could you be more descriptive about your i/o problems? Do the systems play at all? Crash and give i/o error...or just give i/o error as soon as you try to play it? I'm just curious.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
i used to have this old error on my old neo cd. power of, disc error 404 some shit like that. havent had that problem yet with my cdz though.