Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
It actually says "This listing has ended. The seller has relisted this item or one like this."

He has a nice collection.

BTW http://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-VS-CAPCOM-SVC-CHAOS-SNK-NEO-GEO-AES-USA-VERSION-VERY-RARE-/381582588438?hash=item58d8183a16:g:jEcAAOSwxcRW-Fle

SVC Chaos English AES is no where near $1,000.... :shame:
They're selling - he just keeps making them and using the same listing. When it's a "buy now" and it shows as sold (green) in completed listings - it actually sold. There is no shilling as there is no point in "upping" a bid hoping someone will go higher - it either sells or doesn't sell.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
This is another masterpiece work from arcade owner......modified AES console to be used on arcade machine.

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member
I like how buried in the description it just says "conv" to indicate the Slug is fake. Not that anyone should be fooled, but still.

NeoGeoFanatic

Neo Geo Cup '98

It doesn't look like that great of a deal. You may spend less getting them individually. He does offer free shipping. :smirk:

I always wondered why people to place board on carpets/rugs like this:

s-l1600 (3).jpg

However, after reading his description in caps: "WAS WORKING LAST TIME I USED ON MY CAB A FEW MONTHS BACK , BUT I NO LONGER HAVE IT . IT SHOULD BE OK . ", I felt completely assured the item works fine.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
No affiliation, but he's offering the lot (and separate games) cheaper on AtariAge. I think he's asking $3600 on there w/an AES included from what I could tell. No idea if the prices are any good as AES = stupid, but something to check out if anyone is interested.

so is this guy legit then? I was talking to him a little bit on ebay. He said that he'd go lower on the lot. Didn't mention a system.
t

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
so is this guy legit then? I was talking to him a little bit on ebay. He said that he'd go lower on the lot. Didn't mention a system.
t

He's asking $500 for Viewpoint.............................

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
t

No idea, no affiliation as I mentioned. Saw the ad on AA, saw the EBay auction here, so I mentioned it.