Neo Geo dot COM app?

mrjiggs

Kabuki Klasher
Not sure if this was ever a discussion but thought an app might be cool for the site. Something that directly relates to the site maybe with built in messenger / mail. Screw facebook I would rather read posts on here, so maybe everytime someone posts it would show up at the top of the news feed in the app.

Not sure how relevant it would be but.... Thoughts???

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I've had forum specific apps before, but tapatalk beats them.

mrjiggs

Kabuki Klasher
SHIT talk about behind the times lol, however if it was forum specific with a newsfeed you could post on topics that you otherwise might miss or didnt have a lot time to browse.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
A marketplace/flip app would be swell, hate to lurk there for ages hunting on a bloody good deal, then just to squander time on doing an honest buck out of re-dumping crap. It's the 21st century, for future's sake, tis' all should be scripted.

Phexe

Quiz Detective
Me personally, i'm sick of individual apps for bloody everything. Mostly they're just the same Forum php->html/java POS with different theme/logos. Tapatalk is great, 1 app for forums.

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
I normally just use chrome on my tablet/phone for forums, haven't seen the need for a dedicated forum app. But with everyone here preaching the gospel of Tapatalk, I might have to give it a shot

amplibax

n00b
Tapatalk is great. I didn't realize this forum supported it til now. Much easier than using the Web browser

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk