Neo Geo & Gaming Stores in Thailand

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Quick & to the point...
Heading to Thailand for a week starting on the 16th. Any game shops or arcades I should be looking for? :help:

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
Definitely look out for the MBK Center in Bangkok...I was there with my brother about 5 years ago, but I'm sure they still have an arcade in one of the upper floors. It was sweet to see so many NEO games including more obscure stuff like Waku Waku 7(!)

I didn't have enough time to enjoy the arcade fully, but I did love playing SS II on a big screen...MBK rules for the sheer amount of shopping opportunities as well so don't miss it...

;)

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Kazuki Dash said:
Definitely look out for the MBK Center in Bangkok...I was there with my brother about 5 years ago, but I'm sure they still have an arcade in one of the upper floors. It was sweet to see so many NEO games including more obscure stuff like Waku Waku 7(!)

I didn't have enough time to enjoy the arcade fully, but I did love playing SS II on a big screen...MBK rules for the sheer amount of shopping opportunities as well so don't miss it...

;)

Thanks for the info and the link! :buttrock:

One of the hotels I'm staying at is almost right around the corner from there, so I'll definitely check that out. That satisfies the arcade part, but are there any game shops that I should be looking for? Considering that Asia is one of the best places to find SNK & Neo Geo games on the planet, I would think there would be a store or two in Thailand that had some items for sale.

Where's Neo Bomberman when you need him?